Data Science Graduate Program
Requisition ID 256962
The Bertelsmann Future Leaders Graduate Program enables you to take on responsibility in your career. As a data science trainee, you will enjoy infinite Big Data opportunities within an 18-month rotational program. If you have a curious mind, a knack for problem-solving and profound knowledge of machine learning methods, join our graduate program to kickstart your career.
- International work experience
- Building an international network
- Individual career coaching
- Targeted training
As a Data Science Trainee you will
- For 18 months, work with international teams throughout Bertelsmann divisions worldwide
- Crack complex data challenges arising in our media, services and education businesses
- Add your knowledge and experience by designing new data products
- Learn from renowned data scientists and explore new use cases for Machine Learning and AI
- Leverage new data sources and integrate traditional structured data with raw data
What you’ll need to bring:
- Master’s or doctoral degree in data science, computer science, statistics, engineering, applied mathematics, physics or a similar subject
- Experience working with data science and machine learning methods (via internships, research projects etc.)
- Solid coding skills in Python and/ or R, SAS, Scala, Spark, C/C++ and/ or Java are a plus
- Knowledge of database concepts and design as well as related tools such as SQL, NoSQL and Hive
- Problem-solving mindset with strong relationship-building, collaborative and communication skills
Data-driven with determination: Make your move.
Join our graduate program.
Application deadline: April 2, 2023
We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
We look forward to receiving your application. Should you have any questions about the Graduate Program or the application process, please get in touch. Steffi Heldberg (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Kai-Uwe Krotoschak (email@example.com) are happy to help.
Your future employer
Bertelsmann is a media, services and education company that operates in about 50 countries around the world. It includes the entertainment group RTL Group, the trade book publisher Penguin Random House, the music company BMG, the service provider Arvato, the Bertelsmann Printing Group, the Bertelsmann Education Group and Bertelsmann Investments, an international network of funds. The company has 145,000 employees and generated revenues of €18.7 billion in the 2021 financial year. Bertelsmann stands for creativity and entrepreneurship. This combination promotes first-class media content and innovative service solutions that inspire customers around the world. Bertelsmann aspires to achieve climate neutrality by 2030.
Disclosure requirements pertaining to the collection of your personal data:
Responsible for processing the information provided in your application: Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA, Carl-Bertelsmann-Str. 270, 33311 Gütersloh (“Bertelsmann”), who may also assign this task to third-party service providers. Bertelsmann will process your data as provided for by Section 26(1) sentence 1 of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG-new) for the purpose of conducting the application and selection process for the Bertelsmann Future Leaders Program – based on reviewing your curriculum vitae, a position-based selection test and interviews during an assessment center. Following from your declaration of consent pursuant to Section 26(2) of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG new), selected representatives of other group alliance members will take part in the staffing decision and interviews. Based on Article 49(1) a of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), your personal data will be transmitted to recipients in third countries (non-EU member states). In the a sence of an adequacy decision or suitable guarantees for ensuring an appropriate level of data protection for the processing of your data by these countries and their service providers the respective companies will treat your data confidentially. At the above address you can revoke your authorization for the use of your data at any time with immediate effect, contact Bertelsmann’s data protection officer, or request a copy of these undertakings. For further information on data protection for the Bertelsmann Future Leaders Program, see www.bertelsmann-futureleaders.com
Career Area: Data Science
Employment Type: Full-time
Position Type: Trainee
Company: Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA - Corporate Center
Postal Code: 33311
Job ID: 256962
Salary Range: 65,000€ - 70,000€
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Consultant Data & Analytics Transfer Pricing Teilzeit/Vollzeit (w/m/d)Berlin +11Business Analysis +2
- REWE GroupData Engineer Analytics (m/w/d)KölnBusiness Analysis +1
- Bundesamt für Verbraucherschutz und Lebensmittelsicherheit (BVL)Referentin/Referent (w/m/d) im Aufgabenbereich DatenbankenBerlinDatenbankentwicklung/BI
- LucaNet(Junior) Data Engineer (all genders)BerlinDatenbankentwicklung/BI
- msgWerksstudent Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics / New Data Solutions (m/w/d)Berlin +8Business Analysis +1