Modern Workplace Consultant (all genders)
Frankfurt am Main
Driving demanding transformation projects for some of the world‘s leading companies? Does this sound right up your alley?
Then live your passion in a position where you assist customers in overcoming upcoming challenges in the area of enterprise IT: from developing strategies for the digital workplace to implementing and introducing appropriate solutions and operating or purchasing a “Workplace as a Service.”
What to expect
- Liaising closely with our clients you deliver intelligent building and workspace design leveraging system orchestration solutions, analytics, automation, digital twin, and IoT systems.
- From conception to implementation – you are involved in the whole project lifecycle.
- You support the development of digital workplace solutions with focus on digital twin technologies, and intelligent building and workspace design as well as their integration in existing solutions on areas such as digital identity and security, remote and automated deployments, workforce and culture, and change management.
- Your focus will be balanced between unified communication and collaboration solutions such as Office 365 and Google Workspace and workplace solutions both on premise and in the cloud
- Furthermore, you use desktop visualization technologies such as Windows Virtual Desktop, Citrix or VMWare to make digital transformation happen.
What we’re looking forward to
- University degree or Apprenticeship
- Experience of architecting and delivering intelligent workplace offerings
- Knowledge of collaboration and mobility solutions like Office 365 and Google Workspace as well as of deployment technologies
- In-depth understanding of the challenges clients are experiencing in the workplace (i.e. return to work) and the benefits an intelligent workplace can offer including end-user experience
- Ability to react quickly to changing demands and priorities and very good English language skills, fluent German skills are beneficial
- Project-based willingness to travel
Get in Contact
Any questions? Then please send an email to your recruiter email@example.com or apply directly.
We look forward to receiving your application.
- PwC DeutschlandEinstieg IT-Beratung (w/m/d)Berlin +5Consulting
- Capgemini DeutschlandTechnology Consultant (w/m/d)Düsseldorf +4Consulting
- PwC Deutschland(Wirtschafts-) Informatiker IT-Beratung Teilzeit/Vollzeit (w/m/d)Berlin +7Consulting
- Project Partners ManagementJunior IT-Projektleiter (m/w/d)Hamburg +1Consulting +1
- Brose FahrzeugteileJunior SAP Inhouse Consultant PP (m/w/d)BambergConsulting