Manager Business Analysis Murex Pre-trade (all genders)
, Frankfurt am Main
Passionate about shaping and implementing the capital markets of the future. An excellent understanding of the Murex enterprise capital markets technology with subject matter knowledge and industry expertise in capital markets. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
What awaits you
- You’ll be closely collaborating with clients eager to be upgraded digitally, with our vendor (Murex), and with a great international team of Accenture staff, always ready to help you solve challenging implementation questions.
- Firstly, you’ll typically gather requirements and documentation. This way, you’ll know exactly what the client wants and needs, and how to best achieve it.
- Together with the Murex Front Office, you’ll setup Murex pre-trade rules and be responsible for the Murex MxML workflow configuration.
- Finally, you’ll make sure everything is aligned with the up- and downstream stakeholders.
What we’re looking forward to
- University degree in business administration, management, economics, informatics, or another related field
- Multiple years of experience with Murex development with focus on pre-trade rules as well as MxML workflow configuration
- Ideally good knowledge of FX Cash, FX Option and Commodities Trades, including Agricultural, Base Metals, Carbon (Emissions), Coal, Distillates, Oil, Precious Metals and Power
- High level of proficiency in English; additional German skills are a plus
- You’re an analytic thinker with a congenial personality and hands-on mentality and you have excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
At Accenture, you’ll work with authentic personalities who have one thing in common: passion for change. We’re always looking for new employees to enrich our agile and interdisciplinary teams with their personalities, their knowledge, and their skills. The synergy of technology and human intelligence helps us to ignite digital innovations and change the world. Join our team and implement innovative solutions that help our clients to embrace the opportunities of digital change. Care to join us? We’d be glad to have you on board!
Any questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 00800 45045045.
We look forward to receiving your application.
- Project Partners ManagementJunior IT-Projektleiter (m/w/d)Hamburg +1Consulting +1
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Consultant Data & Analytics Transfer Pricing Teilzeit/Vollzeit (w/m/d)Berlin +8Business Analysis +2
- REWE SystemsRequirements Engineer Artikelstammdaten (m/w/d)KölnBusiness Analysis
- PHOENIX CONTACT GmbH & Co. KGAbschlussarbeit: Optimierung der Value Chain durch Data AnalyticsBlomberg (Lippe)Business Analysis +1
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Consultant Agile Transformationen & Projektmanagement Teilzeit/Vollzeit (w/m/d)Düsseldorf +8Consulting +1