Software Consultant (all genders) Laboratory Information Management Systems / LIMS
, Frankfurt am Main
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Accenture have acquired LabAnswer, the leading domain experts in business process optimisation, and the implementation and support of enterprise scientific informatics solutions such as LIMS, ELN, SDMS, CDS & others. Exciting career opportunities now exist throughout Europe in Accenture’s Scientific Informatics Services (ASIS) business unit. You will gain exposure to a myriad of emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Internet of Things, Extended Reality, Machine Learning, and Data Analytics, while facilitating the transformation of scientific and laboratory processes in leading global companies. Become a member of this unique team combining scientific data management experts with the global transformation capabilities of Accenture and be a part of redefining the future of laboratory operations. Accenture offer a generous compensation package consisting of salary, bonuses and benefits.
Sounds like an interesting challenge to you? Than follow your passion in a role where you’ll be exposed to the technologies and processes that many leading global companies and government agencies utilize.
What awaits you
- In your role as Developer, you’ll perform basic to complex configuration of laboratory informatics systems
- Your chief responsibilities will also include developing simple to complex software functionality and reports (fixed format)
- As well as writing and performing unit tests, you’ll provide periodic status and progress reports
- You’ll integrate laboratory instruments with scientific software packages
- Finally, you’ll transform client requirements into design solutions
- Hybrid working
What we're looking forward to
- A degree in an applicable field, preferably the sciences or computer science
- 3–5 years of software development experience in laboratory informatics projects in regulated environments, preferably in the life sciences
- Experience in LIMS, including LabWare, StarLIMS, LabVantage, Core, and SampleManager, or experience in laboratory informatics with programming experience in C# and/or Java
- Strong logical and analytical skills combined with troubleshooting and problem-solving experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Any questions? Please send an email to our recruiting firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call: 00800 45045045.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
- PwC DeutschlandEinstieg IT-Beratung (w/m/d)Berlin +5Consulting
- Capgemini DeutschlandTechnology Consultant (w/m/d)Düsseldorf +4Consulting
- PwC Deutschland(Wirtschafts-) Informatiker IT-Beratung Teilzeit/Vollzeit (w/m/d)Berlin +7Consulting
- Project Partners ManagementJunior IT-Projektleiter (m/w/d)Hamburg +1Consulting +1
- Brose FahrzeugteileJunior SAP Inhouse Consultant PP (m/w/d)BambergConsulting