Technical Solution Architect for Omnichannel Customer Experience and Integration (all genders)
*Keen to create omnichannel technical solutions spanning e-commerce, marketing, content management, analytics that drive cutting-edge user experience? A global company fostering multi-cultural environment with colleagues of different origins that share the same vision as you is the right place for you to work? *
Then live your passion in a position where you become part of the Accenture Song (prior Interactive) — a team of more than 18,000 digital experts that takes clients from idea to solution, identifies opportunities and innovation, tests prototypes, scales solutions to increase business success by creating best customer experience omnichannel solutions.
What to expect
- By converting business requirements into architectural designs, from single to whole IT application landscapes, you help enterprise clients create the right technical solution.
- You act as day-to-day driving force and support the development teams when implementing at scale.
- Analyzing tech challenges end-to-end and thinking both strategically and rationally you propose bullet-proof solutions.
- Microservices, event-driven, API-led architectures – you know when to apply which solution patterns to ensure solution decisions are aligned with the enterprise’s future-state architecture vision.
- You liaise with colleagues from various professional communities to exchange ideas, discover new technologies and develop yourself.
What we're looking forward to
- Track record in application design, integration, transformation, and migration
- In-depth understanding of microservices, event-driven, mobile/web frontend and backend architectures, SOA, integration patterns, domain driven design, application security
- Experience with the integration and API management of solutions from vendors like MuleSoft, Apigee, IBM, Kong, Software AG, CA, TIBCO, SAP CPI, and Axway, etc.
- Experience integrating with e-commerce/marketing/CRM/CMS/DAM/PIM/analytics systems like SAP Hybris, Spryker, Shopify, Adobe Experience Cloud products, Salesforce, etc.
- Well-versed with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Effective communicational skills and the ability to convince both business and IT audiences at all levels and fluently in German and English
Do you have any questions? Then feel free to contact Michael from our recruiting team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application via our online form!
- BSH HausgeräteSystem Project Manager Electronic Systems (m/w/d)RegensburgProjektmanagement +1
- CapgeminiConsultant / Business Analyst / Projektmanager Life Sciences & Chemicals (w/m/d)Berlin +5Business Analysis +2
- ALDI SÜD IT(Senior) IT Projektmanager - Customer Interaction (m/w/d)DuisburgProjektmanagement
- ALDI Nord(Junior) Technology Project Manager (m/w/d)EssenProjektmanagement
- ALDI SÜD IT(Junior) IT Projektmanager (m/w/d)DuisburgProjektmanagement