IT Architect (f/m/d) Geflüchtete willkommen. Ласкаво просимо, бiженцi! Refugees Welcome. Мы рады беженцам.
, Frankfurt am Main
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. We offer an inspiring team, flexible career opportunities and the freedom to make a difference for yourself and others.
This job is vacant for the following locations in Germany: Berlin, Dortmund, Düsseldorf, Erfurt, Frankfurt, Hamburg Hanover, Cologne, Munich, Nuremberg, Stuttgart
As one of the leading companies in the field of IT and enterprise architecture, we employ over 5,000 architects, most of them TOGAF certified. We work on innovative and complex IT projects in almost all sectors and have been the top address for enterprise architecture management for years. Let’s get in touch to find out which areas are particularly exciting for you! Our high level of technical and implementation expertise reinforced with new topics and technologies such as digital, cloud, IoT, as well as blockchain and AI underline the added value that we deliver day after day in international and regional projects.
Your new job
- Design of the IT architecture taking into account the business requirements and industry specifics of the customer
- Teamwork in the development and integration of sustainable architectures and IT consulting projects
- Advising customers on methodological and technical issues and integrating solutions into existing application landscapes
- Guidance of the application or technical architecture as a „designer“ and possibility of functional/disciplinary staff leadership
- Support for proposal preparation for new projects
- Interact internally with the community/other architects, follow IT trends and contribute to maintaining Capgemini’s top position
- Contribute to internal research topics and publications
- Own development and acquisition of certifications
- Whether you have a university degree or have completed a technical apprenticeship, it is important to us that you are interested in innovation, new technologies and continuous development.
- You share our mindset of learning from and with each other in a strong community and strengthen your team as a coach and leader.
- You bring practical experience in various IT techniques, methodologies, architecture patterns and components as well as database technologies and products
Refugees Welcome! We are also looking forward to applications from refugees. We support your onboarding. For further information please send your CV and contact details to Fay Dalpi by email: email@example.com.
Join Capgemini now and profit from our various benefits. We have been supporting refugees for years: Read the story of our colleague Mohannad and find out more about our IT-jobs at Capgemini on our career page: capgemini.de/karriere
Please check out our profiles at glassdoor and kununu to find out what our colleagues think of Capgemini as an employer.
- Project Partners ManagementJunior IT-Projektleiter (m/w/d)Hamburg +1Consulting +1
- DIPF | Leibniz-Institut für Bildungsforschung und BildungsinformationSystem-Administrator*in (m/w/d)BerlinSystem Engineering / Admin
- MaternaSystemadministrator (m/w/d)Aachen +12System Engineering / Admin
- KfW BankengruppeDatenbankadministrator (m/w/d)Frankfurt am MainDatenbankentwicklung / BI +1
- CSSJUNIOR DevOps (m/w/d) für den Bereich Research & DevelopmentKünzellSystem Engineering / Admin