Radar Machine Learning Engineer (f/m/d)
JOB ID : J000623837
The future is all about the software-defined vehicle. Like your computer, the vehicle is becoming a holistic computing platform capable of executing complex software programs. As part of our Software team, you’ll help us engineer, design and produce an entirely new and smarter architecture for tomorrow’s cars.
What makes a successful Software Engineer at Aptiv? Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- TEAM PLAYER
Good perception is essential to extract the necessary information about the environment for future autonomous vehicles. We are looking for a research scientist that is willing to make a change and to transfer the latest developments in computer vision, radar and lidar processing to define and develop class leading next-generation vision / LIDAR and radar processing systems. The candidate needs to have a hands-on spirit to bring systems from requirements to prototype stadium and into final series production. We offer the chance to work in a challenging technical environment where science is transferred into real products. You can work together with a passionate young, international team of technical experts from around the globe to develop new sensors, applications and platforms to shape the future of mobility.
- Master or Ph.D. in science, technology, engineering and mathematics or a related field
- Excellent analytical skills and a good mathematical background with deep mathematical understanding
- Fluent in modern programming languages, such as C/C++, Python or R
- Experience in the field of radar machine learning
- Good English language skills and preferably proficient German language skills
- Experience in developing software as part of a team
- Experience in the field of automotive or other real-time and embedded systems
- Autonomous driving or ADAS experience
- Knowledge in formal software development methods as well as familiarity with an agile development processes
- Knowhow in radar signal processing methods
- Experience with deep learning toolkits like Theano, Pytorch, Tensor Flow, etc.
- Familiarity with Matlab, Python, CUDA, Git, CMake, continuous integration tool
- Proven track record of publications in relevant conferences (CVPR, NIPS, ICCV, ICRA, Fusion, ...)
- In addition to an attractive compensation package, Aptiv offers 31 days of vacation
- A secure, permanent employment awaits you with the opportunity for continuous internal development in an international environment
- Access to internal and external training, coaching and certifications to help you develop your skills and knowledge
- We provide special recognition for innovation and outstanding performance
- A very international environment and cooperation with experts at eye level awaits you
- You have the chance to get involved in CSR activities
- At Aptiv, you will have the opportunity to actively shape the future of mobility with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. e-mobility and autonomous driving) in partnership with almost all global OEMs
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
- PwC DeutschlandFull-Stack Developer .NET/Vuejs (w/m/d)DüsseldorfAnwendungsentwicklung
- DIPF | Leibniz-Institut für Bildungsforschung und BildungsinformationSystem-Administrator*in (m/w/d)BerlinSystem Engineering / Admin
- LeasePlan Deutschland GmbH(Junior) IT Application Support Analyst (m/w/d) – Schwerpunkt Office 365DüsseldorfBusiness Analysis +1
- Cryptshare AGSoftwareentwickler Frontend/OWA (m/w/d)Freiburg (im Breisgau)Anwendungsentwicklung +1
- CSSJUNIOR DevOps (m/w/d) für den Bereich Research & DevelopmentKünzellSystem Engineering / Admin