Cybersecurity Consultant / Industrial and OT Automation Engineer (all genders)
If you’re passionate about process automation and cybersecurity, then you’ll thrive at Accenture: We’re a global hub of innovation, a leading technology center, creative agency and business/management consultancy all in one! Take your career to the next level: While enthusiastically working on fascinating projects for well-renowned clients, you’ll meet amazing people and collaborate with experts from all over the world – and, of course, enjoy access to a long list of spectacular company perks along the way. At Accenture, the future doesn’t just happen. We make it happen. Wanna join in? Then let’s join forces: Together, we’ll ignite a new digital industrial revolution!
- Whether you’re an experienced process automation engineer, eager to establish yourself professionally in the area of cybersecurity, or vice versa, a cybersecurity professional keen to become an expert in process automation: As a new member of our global network of specialists, you’ll do just that – supporting our industry clients throughout all phases of their digital transformation/modernization projects.
- Your main goal will be to make our clients’ IT infrastructure, processes and operational technology run safely and smoothly. More precisely: You’ll use your skills in order to protect the critical IT infrastructure, control systems and operational technology of our clients, who come from a variety of industries, such as the manufacturing, automotive, energy, utilities, pharmaceutical, chemical, gas and/or oil industry.
- More specifically, you’ll assess the security maturity of industrial automation and control systems (IACS), develop and improve security concepts, lay out risk mitigation approaches for securing ICS and operational technology environments, while simultaneously ensuring compliance with the latest regulations, standards and policies.
- Depending on your interests and background, you’ll be able to focus of cybersecurity areas of your choice, e.g. integrated governance and risk management, IIoT or network security, threat detection and response, vulnerability and/or patch management. Also, you’ll keep abreast of the latest regulations, standards and policies concerning the aforementioned IT environments and ensure the compliance with these.
- Last but not least, you’ll support our sales process by preparing client presentations, proposals and proof of concepts – in your pivotal role as IT and OT expert.
What we’re looking forward to
- University degree or equivalent knowledge and skill in a technical or IT-related field (e.g. informatics, software/industrial engineering or similar) with special focus on process/automation/operational technology and/or cybersecurity
- Some years of professional experience with process/automation technology and/or cybersecurity
- Knowledge or certifications in industry frameworks/standards/regulations such as IEC 62443, Namur, NIST SP 800-82, BSI IT-GS/KRITIS, or ENISA/NERC CIP, ideally with a good understanding of safety-instrumented systems (SIS)
- Good level of German and English (B2, both written and spoken)
- Team player qualities, good interpersonal communication skills; willingness to travel
Your perks at Accenture
You are important to us as a person. This is something you’ll feel and experience daily, as our working environment is completely adjusted to you. Enjoy
- flexible working hour models
- interesting further training and certification opportunities available
- promising career opportunities (advancement, promotion)
- our workplace culture that supports diversity & inclusion
- attractive special offers and corporate benefits for staff
Get in contact
Any questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +49 (0)800 45045045.
We look forward to receiving your application.
- PwC DeutschlandConsultant Technology Consulting - Financial Services (w/m/d)Düsseldorf +3Consulting
- PwC DeutschlandTrainee Finance & Controlling Consulting (w/m/d)Düsseldorf +4Consulting
- EnBW Energie Baden-WürttembergQuality Assurance Manager (w/m/d) – Cyber Security & DatenschutzKarlsruheIT-Security +1
- Infomotion GmbHTrainee (m/w/d) Cloud Data ConsultingbundesweitConsulting +2
- PwC DeutschlandConsultant OT / IoT Cyber Security (w/m/d)Berlin +7Consulting +1