Let's be honest, finance is complicated.
So we at Arvato Financial Solutions are proud to be guiding international as well as renowned local companies through the complex world of cash flows. Whether our customers sell shoes in e-commerce or offer telecommunications services, our services ensure efficient credit management for the best possible financial performance. Our approximately 7,000 employees solve new challenges in payments and complex data riddles every day, and do so cleverly, analytically and with an eye for every little detail as that is our DNA. We are seeking colleagues who want to take an active part in this - whether they are young professional, IT specialists, data analysts, advisers, managers or lateral entrants. And thanks to our presence in around 20 countries with a focus on Europe and America, there will usually be the right job available nearby.
We are looking for you as a Senior .NET Developer (m/f/d) located in Berlin to build the next generation fintech products in the subscription economy.
Within the Order to Cash (O2C) unit at Arvato Financial Solutions we are out to build ‘the next!’ The next truly revolutionary product that will disrupt and reshape the subscription economy. Together with industry leaders we have set out to deliver our ambitious product vision that provide consumers with absolute flexibility using and paying for their subscriptions whilst guaranteeing a steady and predictable cashflow for merchants.
Was erwartet dich?
Work together with our skilled architects, product and developer colleagues with the common goal to deliver a truly unique customer and merchant experience that people will love. You will be part of a new and quickly growing product & tech organization, having the opportunity to shape our new teams as well as build the next revolutionary products.
We have a strong commitment to building the future of FinTech - human-centric and sustainable. With investments to back it up.
Your key responsibilities:
- Designing, developing and testing software applications and workflows
- Analyzing business requirements and documenting the systems you create
- Participating in the architectural design efforts
- Advocate consistency and best practices in our code and architecture
- Identifying issues, suggesting improvements to existing and new features, presenting and sharing ideas for solutions
- Seeking, evaluating, and recommending new technologies and concepts
Was bringst du mit?
- You are highly skilled with C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core
- You have database skills (NoSQL)
- You are familiar with Cloud Development (Azure would be a big bonus)
- You have knowledge in TFS, Git, JIRA, Microservices, Mocks
- You have fluent English skills because you work in a crossfunctional and international team, German language proficiencies is an added bonus.
Was sind deine Benefits?
What you can expect from us
- Agile Work with scrum processes, a common goal – testing and learning together
- International and crossfunctional teamwork, together with product managers to have an impact on the end user experience
- Being part of a growth company and the opportunity to shape our new FinTech Hub in Berlin
- Inspiring work atmosphere flooded with humour and awesome people!
What we offer on top
- Start-Up Spirit in a corporate Bertelsmann group
- Flexible working hours with timekeeping
- Socializing Events like summer and christmas parties and teamevents
- Sports races, company runs and company bicycles, discounts for local fitness studio
- Discounts on Bertelsmann products e.g. books and magazines
- Access to trainings from Bertelsmann University, free LinkedIn learning, exclusive nano degree programmes from Silicon Valley and over 4,000 e-learnings
Is this you?
Do not hesitate to reach out. We are screening applications on a continuous basis so don't wait with your application.
If you have any further questions about the job, feel free to contact me (Erwin Meytap): firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more information and other interesting positions at www.innovateyourself.de.
Are you already convinced? Then we look forward to your online application with salary expectations and the earliest possible start date.We look forward to applications from candidates who contribute to the diversity of our company. We relate diversity in particular to the dimensions of cultural or social origin, religion, age, disability, gender and sexual identity.
Company: Arvato Payment Solutions GmbH
Postal Code: 13629
Job ID: 201742
- Arvato Financial SolutionsAndre TimofeevIT Operations Manager"Mich beeindruckt besonders die Wertschätzung, die mir und meiner Arbeit entgegengebracht wird."Mehr
- Arvato Financial SolutionsDaniel StegemannSAP Consultant"Die Entscheidungswege sind also sehr kurz und fördern dadurch das Einbringen eigener Ideen."Mehr
- PwC DeutschlandFull-Stack Developer .NET/Vuejs (w/m/d)DüsseldorfAnwendungsentwicklung
- Cryptshare AGSoftwareentwickler Frontend/OWA (m/w/d)Freiburg (im Breisgau)Anwendungsentwicklung +1
- QAwareSoftware Engineer* (m/w/d)Mainz +2Anwendungsentwicklung
- it-economicsAndroid Developer (m·w·d)MünchenAnwendungsentwicklung
- Finanz Informatik(Senior) Java-Entwickler (m/w/d)Frankfurt am MainAnwendungsentwicklung