- System Engineering / Admin
As an Engineering Applications Administrator (m/f) you will be responsible for the administration and maintenance of our operating engineering IT systems and equipment (mainly related to software and electronic development).
In detail you:
- maintain the engineering IT systems (e.g. CAD Data Management, Requirement Management)
- execute hardware and software upgrades
- install and configure client applications based on work instructions and basic script writing
- work with users to resolve user issues (helpdesk function) and implement improvements
- update user manuals and system design components
- create ideas to continuously improve our operating systems and
- carry out user trainings.
- University degree in electrical engineering/ informatics/ other technical studies or similar education (e.g. as state-certified technician)
- First working experience with the administration of engineering applications (PTC Integrity, eCAD, Teamcenter)
- Knowledge in processes and skills in the field of IT systems installation
- Experiences in the automotive industry as well as with electric, electronic and software development preferred
- Self-dependent working style and analytical thinking as well as very good communication skills
- Teamplayer with the ability to work in a multi-cultural team
You will work within an international and highly diverse and multi-cultural organization on a day-to-day basis. A very good level of English and German is required.