Solution / Cloud Architect Technology (f/m/d)
Requisition ID: 22921
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself and a better working world for us all. Our Core Business Services offer employees a variety of internal structures and services that contribute to the implementation of our global corporate strategy. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills while working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come and shape your career path with us! It’s yours to build!
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
Europe West Regional Technology Hub in Frankfurt/Main, Leipzig and Stuttgart is an Enablement Function with the purpose to establish a strategic technology foundation in our countries. This technology foundation will help to leverage technology as a game changer and enabler in the digital age and boost our own transformation capacity.
Your key responsibilities
- Advising (internal) customers on the determination of the suitable infrastructure solution in a public or private cloud
- Creation of architectural designs based on customer requirements
- Further development of design specifications to ensure the necessary security, stability, performance and economy
- Control of infrastructure projects in the public (global and local platforms) and private cloud, with and without the involvement of other technology teams (internal or external)
- Willingness to take end-to-end responsibility for installation and migration projects
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- University degree in computer science, MBA or related discipline or similar experience
- Approx. 3 to 5 years’ experience as Cloud/Solution Architect
- Experience about different hosting solutions (for example: MS-Azure, Container solutions like AKS or OpenShift) and Interest in new technologies and trends (e.g. containerization, serverless computing, automation using MS DEVOPS, SAP HANA, machine learning)
- First project management experience, ideally according to PMI methodology or something similar, experience in the design of software solutions is desirable
- Strong service and customer orientation as well as an analytical and structured way of working
What make you stands out – attributes of your success
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (include negotiation)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English/German both verbally and in writing
- Strong team working skills across matrixed client, supplier and geographically dispersed virtual teams
- Agile mindset with large interest in learning and innovating new thing
What we can offering – an inspiring work environment
- Efficient and collaborative teams that live our unique EY spirit
- Modern workplaces and a well-developed IT infrastructure
- Joining a first-class employee
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Apply online via our job portal: www.de.ey.com.
If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment Center at +49 6196 996 10005.
You want to learn more about the application process at EY? Get more information on our EY website or on kununu and Glassdoor.
- CCVOSSEL(Home Office) IT-Administrator Applikationsbetrieb (m/w/d)bundesweitSystem Engineering / Admin
- GOD.dev(Junior) Cloud Developer (m/w/d)BraunschweigSystem Engineering / Admin
- ROSSMANNKubernetes Administrator (m/w/d)BurgwedelSystem Engineering / Admin
- Kommunaler Versorgungsverband Baden-WürttembergIT-Systemadministrator (m/w/d) AutomationKarlsruheSystem Engineering / Admin
- KIS GmbH & Co. KGNetzwerkadministrator (w/m/d)SchönefeldSystem Engineering / Admin