Junior Business Process Specialist (m/f/d) SAP Testing - Logistics
We build on traditions as long as they don't stop us from growing. Therefore, we continuously reflect our actions and strive for improvement. This is the only way we can live up to our own standards to reinvent the fashion business in a sustainable way.
How do we transport our products from the production site to the right place, in the right quantity, at the right time? Sustainable and quick processes are our focus along our supply chain.
Your responsibilities at C&A
- Testing of newly implemented systems and processes in the area of Supply Chain Management (e.g. Warehouse Management System)
- Support the design and development of training programs (3rd party and in-house) in order to onboard colleagues in all of our warehouses to new systems and processes
- Design and conduction of test cases for the different test steps (application, interface, user acceptance test)
- Planning, execution and success tracking of all testing activities
- Cultivate and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders in the area of testing and training as well as in project and operational surroundings
At C&A you can look forward to
- An exciting job in an international and inspirational working environment
- In-depth induction into your new role
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- The option to work from home
- In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts including on a public transport travel pass
What we expect of you
- Profound experience in SAP Software, ideally combined with a logistics background (e.g. in the field of Warehouse Management)
- Interest in and basic understanding of IT systems - on the job you will become domain expert in the newly implemented systems and processes
- Analytical skills to understand user needs as well as complex processes or process chains together with the ability to understand the impact of change on the systems interdependencies
- Presentation skills and good communication skills to describe processes and systems and the ability to translate complex descriptions and terminology in practical terms
- Fluency in English and minimum good German language skills
C&A fosters equal opportunity for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are led by a gender-balanced board committed to build a diverse and inclusive organisation where everyone can become their best self.
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or belief, parental and family status, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome applications from women, men and non-binary candidates of all ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds. We encourage people belonging to underrepresented groups to apply.
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Consultant Data & Analytics Transfer Pricing Teilzeit/Vollzeit (w/m/d)Berlin +8Business Analysis +2
- Accso - Accelerated SolutionsTest Automation Engineer* (m/w/d)Darmstadt +1Quality Assurance
- REWE SystemsRequirements Engineer Artikelstammdaten (m/w/d)KölnBusiness Analysis
- Debeka GruppeSoftware Engineer (w/m/d) Bereich Testen und QualitätssicherungKoblenzAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- PHOENIX CONTACT GmbH & Co. KGAbschlussarbeit: Optimierung der Value Chain durch Data AnalyticsBlomberg (Lippe)Business Analysis +1