QA Engineer (m/w/d)
Modis is a Smart Industry pioneer and leader. With over 30,000 employees in 20 countries, we support our clients and partners worldwide in the areas of IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who will collaborate with us to drive innovation and digital transformation for an intelligent and sustainable future. Our employees are our top priority, and we believe that together we can achieve great things. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Are you looking for new and exciting challenges? Start your career with us and become part of our team – starting from July 2022.
These will be your main activities
- Responsible for manual and automated testing based on individual frontend architectures
- Responsible for the mobile testing of our projects
- Own the end-to-end QA process, including setting the technical vision for developing test frameworks.
- Writing and developing test cases and executing test plans; reporting test results and quality metrics.
- Performing E2E-/Integration testing, including working with API endpoints
- Support the DEV/PO/Client by writing relevant requirements & support on release management activities
- Influence feature development by working with product and engineering teams to understand product vision and requirements, collaborate on feature acceptance criteria
- Participating in planning, estimating, grooming, and retrospective meetings
The skills that are needed
- Experience in Agile Software QA methodologies, techniques, and approaches
- Experience in Quality Assurance on Web, API and Mobile
- Experience in writing e2e tests
- Experience with Appium test tools for mobile automation based on Java or Python
- Experience in testing APIs (e.g., within Postman or any other API tools)
- Experience in designing/creating Frameworks
- Experience in exploratory testing
- Advanced user of GitLab, Jira and Confluence
- Familiar with CI/CD pipelines and GIT
- Problem identification and analytical problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- ISTQB certificate is a plus, not mandatory
What you can expect from us
We connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens a wide array of career choices for you
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
Frau Lydia Banks-Raliravaka
- Accso - Accelerated SolutionsTest Automation Engineer* (m/w/d)Darmstadt +1Quality Assurance
- Debeka GruppeSoftware Engineer (w/m/d) Bereich Testen und QualitätssicherungKoblenzAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- ALDI NordNationaler Testmanager - Schwerpunkt SAP (m/w/d)EssenQuality Assurance
- Arvato SystemsWerkstudent (m/w/d) - Software Testing / ProjektassistenzDortmund +1Projektmanagement +1
- mgm technology partnersFunktionstester für Java Webanwendungen (m/w/d)NürnbergQuality Assurance