Egosoft, the creators of the popular X space simulation game series, are looking for a programmer with Vulkan experience. You will work with other programmers, artists and testers to create high quality, scalable solutions that bring our own, self-developed engine to an even higher standard. Using your skills, you will shape the foundations of future Egosoft games.
You are confident in using the necessary tools and you strive for high standards. You document and share your progress as well as identify difficulties that arise, react in a solution-oriented manner and support your colleagues with advice and assistance.
This is a full-time position based in Würselen, Germany, and available immediately. Relocation assistance is offered.
- Experience with Vulkan and associated shader languages
- Strong background in OOP and C/C++
- Experience with performance critical programming
- Ability to write clear, maintainable code
- Passion to develop new game technology
Nice to have:
- Experience with with other graphics APIs and associated shader languages
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Software Developer (w/m/d) TaxBerlin +2Anwendungsentwicklung
- Jobcluster DeutschlandSoftware Developer - Webentwickler - Programmierer (m/w/x)Berlin +8Anwendungsentwicklung +2
- andrena objectsBerufsstarter Agile Softwareentwicklung (m/w/d)Frankfurt am Main +5Anwendungsentwicklung
- PwC DeutschlandFull-Stack Developer .NET/Vuejs (w/m/d)DüsseldorfAnwendungsentwicklung
- Governikus GmbH & Co. KGC++ Entwickler:in | Authentisierung (m/w/d)BremenAnwendungsentwicklung