Service Owner - Modern Collaboration Technologies (f/m/d)
At EY, our purpose is Building a better working world. To achieve it, we challenge the status quo and already look today for the answers of tomorrow. Standing still? Not an option. Change? We embrace it and see it as an opportunity and driver for innovation.
If that sounds like you, this may be your chance. We’re looking for movers and shakers who help companies, entrepreneurs, individuals and the public sector to solve their most pressing challenges. This requires collaboration on eye-level and often leaving the beaten track – as part of interdisciplinary and multicultural teams all over Germany, Europe and around the globe.
We also want to see you grow, both personally and professionally. That’s why we offer you working models and a wide range of on- and off-the-job trainings tailored to your individual career path. It’s up to you to decide the pace you want to go on that path and the goal you aim to achieve.
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
The Service Owner - Modern Collaboration Technologies is responsible for M365 within EY Germany as well as connected collaboration technologies used as part of EY’s innovative modern meeting concept. The role is tightly integrated with global product teams and is supported by a local team of engineers and champions. The main responsibilities of the Service Owner are to ensure that the collaboration technologies are evaluated, implemented, operated and continuously enhanced in an agile manner to drive a wide adoption aligned with German regulations.:
- Understand technology roadmaps of relevant collaboration technologies (e.g. M365, meeting technology...) to translate this into an executable strategy for EY Germany
- Ensure compliant usage and drive continuous improvement of M365 services
- Collaborate with global EY product teams, external providers and the M365 champion/ adoption network to gain the expected benefits
- Define and execute the modern meeting conference strategy in Germany in collaborating with global and local engineering teams
- Oversee and control the budget related to Modern Collaboration Technologies
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- Degree in computer science or a related field and multiple years of experience with Service Management / Service Design ideally in regulated environments
- M365 experience, which is ideally attested by relevant certifications
- Conference Technology experience (e.g. Video and Audio technologies...)
- Fluent in English & German
- Ideally you have experience with data protection regulations and security standards relevant in Europe / Germany
What we are offering – an inspiring work environment
We know that exceptional service for our clients starts with highly satisfied and motivated people. That’s why we offer our employees a wide range of benefits: from flexible working and international assignments to education and trainings, sport and leisure programs, employee discounts and retirement plans.
Find out more about your benefits at EY.
Want to lead change? Become part of our team.
Apply now via our job portal: www.de.ey.com/karriere.
You can find more information about the application process at EY on our careers page.
Our Recruitment Center will be happy to answer your questions at: +49 6196 996 10005.
- CCVOSSEL(Home Office) IT-Administrator Applikationsbetrieb (m/w/d)bundesweitSystem Engineering / Admin
- G DATA CyberDefenseIT Projektmanager (m/w/d)bundesweit +1Projektmanagement
- Kommunaler Versorgungsverband Baden-WürttembergIT-Systemadministrator (m/w/d) AutomationKarlsruheSystem Engineering / Admin
- KIS GmbH & Co. KGNetzwerkadministrator (w/m/d)SchönefeldSystem Engineering / Admin
- Project Partners ManagementJunior IT-Projektleiter (m/w/d)Hamburg +1Consulting +1