Epic Code Guru (m/f/d)
You can apply until 31-07-2022
Or like we call it: Fullstack developer
Some job titles can be misleading. Especially in the tech industry. That's why we offer clear titles all leading towards a clear goal: fossil free living within one generation.
Read more and join us on the way there. (https://careers.vattenfall.com/campaigns/epic-titles/)
At Vattenfall, we don’t just “do energy”, we exist to help our customers power their lives in ever climate smarter ways and free from fossil fuel within one generation. If you are looking for interesting experience and the opportunity to be part of this change, then join our diverse and talented team and make a difference!
For our office in Amsterdam, Solna, Berlin and Katowice we are looking for a Fullstack developer.
You will be part of a motivated Scrum Team with high autonomy. You will work with state-of-the-art technology and contribute to strengthen our position and quality of self-developed software even further. We work closely with our customers on clever and automated solutions for e.g. the management of position from our renewable assets or pricing oriented services for a verity of energy market related products. The ongoing transition to new technologies and micro service oriented software will allow you to participate and shape the design of our solutions.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
- Design, conception, development, implementation and operation of software solutions in our microservice landscape while working on both backend and frontend
- Use a colorful tech stack made of the latest technologies (e.g., Java/.NET, Typescript, Docker, Angular 2 and Azure Cloud Platform)
- Work in an interdisciplinary, agile team, take responsibility and contribute your idea
- Support us in continuously providing product improvements for our business
- Together with our business we develop fast, efficient, and automated solutions
Your profile as a Fullstack developer
- Bachelor degree or equal qualification
- Proven experience developing in Java and/or .NET
- Experience with Angular 2, TypeScript or other web technologies
- Familiar with agile methodologies like Scrum or Kanban
- Bonus: Experience with event-driven architectures using Kafka, AMQP
- Bonus: Experience with Python and relational databases
- Team player with a high level of self-motivation
- Effective communication skills in English, both verbally and written
What we can offer you
- Exciting and challenging job where you work close to business as well as to technology
- We do not only support but we strive for continuous learning as we believe this is key
- Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere
- We offer good compensation, healthy work-life balance, high amount of leave days, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Plenty of other benefits among others: NS Business Card, job bike subsidy, Stichting Algemeen Burgerlijk Pensioenfonds (ABP), collective accident insurance etc
- Flexibility in working hours, both full-time and part-time basis is possible as well as working from home for up to ~50% of your working time (100% in Covid pandemic situation)
We are convinced that diversity contributes to building a more profitable and attractive company. We work actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability, religion and ethnic background.
Within Vattenfall, Business Area (BA) Markets optimizes assets and effectively sources and trades commodities, thus ensuring best value for both Vattenfall and our customers. BA Markets is active across Europe with around 450 professionals working from Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands, and the UK.
Within BA Markets the mission of the Unit OU Operations is to drive the digital transformation. OU Operations consists of diverse and highly skilled employees from more than 20 countries. We work internationally from our locations in Stockholm, Hamburg and Amsterdam.
At Vattenfall we believe in clear job titles that lead towards a clear goal: fossil free living within one generation. This means that our job titles always clearly state what we do and why. In other words, we don’t offer jobs such as Protector of cyber space or similar. We do however offer a workplace where we together strive for a better, more fossil free solution – in our electricity grid, distribution, heating and industry collaborations.
Location: The location of this position is Amsterdam, Solna, Berlin or Katowice
Contract type: unlimited position
Due to COVID-19 we adapted our application process to the current conditions. Interviews regarding this position will be conducted via video conference. Do you have any questions about the application process or how we deal with COVID-19? Please visit our FAQ list in advance.
Due to GDPR regulations, we kindly request that you only apply via our website. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to process applications that are not made via our website.
We look forward to receiving your application!
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Software Developer (w/m/d) TaxBerlin +2Anwendungsentwicklung
- andrena objectsBerufsstarter Agile Softwareentwicklung (m/w/d)Frankfurt am Main +5Anwendungsentwicklung
- PwC DeutschlandFull-Stack Developer .NET/Vuejs (w/m/d)DüsseldorfAnwendungsentwicklung
- Governikus GmbH & Co. KGC++ Entwickler:in | Authentisierung (m/w/d)BremenAnwendungsentwicklung
- DevoteamConsultant-ServiceNow Developer (m/w/d)WeiterstadtAnwendungsentwicklung +1