Protector Of Cyberspace (m/f/d)
You can apply until 29-06-2022
Or like we call it: IT Security Officer
Some job titles can be misleading. Especially in the tech industry. That's why we offer clear titles all leading towards a clear goal: fossil free living within one generation.
Read more and join us on the way there. (https://careers.vattenfall.com/campaigns/epic-titles/)
Do you want to become our Security Expert and work internationally on securing our IT landscape?
IT Security is continuously increasing in it’s importance at Vattenfall. Our highly secured assets spread over different European countries; the fast evolving digitalization; cyber threats and local security regulations makes our work both challenging and interesting.
As an IT Security Officer you will work in an international team of experts in IT Security. We advise and steer on group policy towards all levels of the organization and external partners. You do this by:
- Developing IT security standards and guidelines
- Identifying, rating and reporting IT Security risks
- Validating and assessing the risk for certain IT security changes
- Performing security reviews and threat modelling sessions, as well as reporting the findings on a risk based approach
- Ensuring compliance with IT Security standards
- Embedding security in IT architectural building blocks and solution designs
- Development of IT security architecture and initiating security improvement initiatives
- Consulting and guiding the Security Operations teams based on the Cyber Kill Chain Models and Cyber Threat Intelligence
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious person who is not afraid of asking critical questions and that constantly strives for improvement. On top of that you will bring:
- A Bachelor or Academic degree
- At least five years of experience in a security expert role in an international or corporate environment
Furthermore ideally you bring:
- experience in the creation of a secure software development lifecycle.
- experience in implementation of automated security testing in the CI/CD pipeline.
- experience in application security and related concepts,
- preferably experience in Cloud Security on Microsoft Azure
- preferably experience in relevant IT/Information Security legislations in the European countries where Vattenfall operates
- good knowledge of relevant standards, such as ISO27001/2, NIST, CIS
- working knowledge of cybersecurity principles, techniques and technologies
- relevant IT Security certifications are plus. (e.g. CISSP, CSSLP, GWEB, GWAPT)
- other relevant cyber security relevant security certifications are bonus (e.g. CISM, CISA, CRISC, OSCP)
Location: Hamburg or Berlin
The preferred location for the position is Germany (Berlin or Hamburg). We believe that you have possibility to travel regularly to build international relationships within the team and the relevant stakeholders, e.g. to the main Vattenfall locations like Berlin, Amsterdam, Stockholm.
- We offer a challenging and international work environment and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field.
- You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues
- A professional environment where your business intelligence knowledge and attitude will bring us one step further.
- A central office location with easy access by public transport.
- Furthermore, a healthy work-life balance (smart working) and time to develop your profession
- At Vattenfall you get the opportunity to work for a clean energy company that aims for creating fossil free energy within one generation.
- And last but not least; International and multi-cultural work environment with energetic, motivated colleagues that like to have fun as well!
We welcome your application in English. For more information about the position you are welcome to contact hiring manager Murat Kültür via phone +31611018647. For more information on the process please contact Recruiter Folmer Koper on +31 +31 6 38710915.
At Vattenfall we believe in clear job titles that lead towards a clear goal: fossil free living within one generation. This means that our job titles always clearly state what we do and why. In other words, we don’t offer jobs such as Protector of cyber space or similar. We do however offer a workplace where we together strive for a better, more fossil free solution – in our electricity grid, distribution, heating and industry collaborations.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure many of our positions are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation.
- thyssenkruppSenior Experte für Informationssicherheit in Produkten (m/w/d)BremenIT-Security
- modisIT Security Specialist (m/w/d)BerlinIT-Security
- LEONHARD WEISSCyber Security Specialist (m/w/d) im Bereich InformationstechnologieSatteldorfIT-Security
- BechtleIT Consultant Datenschutz & Datensicherheit ISMS (w/m/d)SolingenConsulting +1
- BWIJunior IT Security Analyst (SIEM) IT-Security CERT/SOC (m/w/d)Bonn +1Business Analysis +1