Enterprise Rockstar (m/f/d)
You can apply until 30-06-2022
Or like we call it: M365 Enterprise Administrator – Teams
Some job titles can be misleading. Especially in the tech industry. That's why we offer clear titles all leading towards a clear goal: fossil free living within one generation.
Read more and join us on the way there. (https://careers.vattenfall.com/campaigns/epic-titles/)
Are you looking for the next step in your career? For our team Collaboration, part of Vattenfall IT, we are now looking for an ambitious M365 Enterprise Administrator – Teams
Location: Flexible (Berlin, Cottbus, Solna, Gliwice)
Department: Active Directory & Collaboration
At Vattenfall we believe in clear job titles that lead towards a clear goal: fossil free living within one generation. This means that our job titles always clearly state what we do and why. In other words, we don’t offer jobs such as Protector of cyber space or similar. We do however offer a workplace where we together strive for a better, more fossil free solution – in our electricity grid, distribution, heating and industry collaborations. Learn more about our clear titles here.
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest generators of electricity and the largest producer of heat. Vattenfall’s core markets are Sweden, Germany and the Netherlands. The Parent Company, Vattenfall AB, is 100%-owned by the Swedish state. Vattenfall IT is the internal IT provider for the entire Vattenfall group. Vattenfall-IT fulfils an international staffing function that provides efficient and reliable IT services and support. Vattenfall IT employs some 1.200 workers in Vattenfall companies in Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, UK as well as a Sweden.
The Active Directory & Collaboration department is responsible for providing all services connected to authentication and authorization as well as several collaboration tools, mainly focusing on mail and Office 365 services.
The Collaboration team is responsible for operating and administrating the M365 on-line service as well as on-premise Exchange and SharePoint solutions. There is now an opportunity for a senior M365 Teams expert to join a positive and successful team with excellent team spirit and highly skilled team members. The position is placed in Stockholm (SE), Berlin, Cottbus (GE) or Gliwice (PL).
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Administrate the Microsoft M365 services delivery in Vattenfall with focus on the Teams platform (platform administration, chat, apps, channels, meetings, audio conferences, live events, and calls)
- Secure Microsoft 365 Enterprise and hybrid environments, implement and manage security and compliance solutions, respond to threats, and enforce data governance
- Govern and monitor M365 usage and integration points
- Support design improvement of the current landscape and future demands
- Server administration and PowerShell scripting
- Resolve service incidents and requests according to SLA’s
- Participate in on-call service
- Participate in projects related to M365 services
- Academic degree as an IT, mathematics, scientific or technical engineer or similar in IT
- Very good knowledge in Microsoft 365 Enterprise administration
- Very good knowledge in Teams Platform and app integration
- Good knowledge of Teams Telephony services is an advantage
- Good knowledge of the Infrastructure services and technologies
- Good programming skills (mainly PowerShell) are prerequisite
- Knowledge in Active Directory Services and PKI
- Good knowledge in ITIL and IT security
- A proven ability to communicate with technical experts, customers and group governance
- The ability to build trust and confidence and to be a team player in an international team
- Very good language skills in (technical) English
- Microsoft Certified Associate/Expert related to Microsoft 365
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps to build a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
- On call duties
- Job offer is contingent on a clear background check
- Working in an international organization requires travel
What we offer
We offer a challenging and international work environment and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development. At Vattenfall we also offer staff benefits such as favorable occupational pension agreements, flexible working hours and more.
We welcome your application in English, including a CV and cover letter via the link further down the page.
Since Vattenfall is a part of the Swedish critical infrastructure, many of our services are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates might be subjected to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation.
For more information about the position or recruitment process you are welcome to contact the manager Jonas Wanning via +46 72 5144248 or the recruiter Dominik Friebe via +49 40 79022 1374.
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall’s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
We look forward to receiving your application!
- CCVOSSEL(Home Office) IT-Administrator Applikationsbetrieb (m/w/d)bundesweitSystem Engineering / Admin
- GOD.dev(Junior) Cloud Developer (m/w/d)BraunschweigSystem Engineering / Admin
- ROSSMANNKubernetes Administrator (m/w/d)BurgwedelSystem Engineering / Admin
- Kommunaler Versorgungsverband Baden-WürttembergIT-Systemadministrator (m/w/d) AutomationKarlsruheSystem Engineering / Admin
- KIS GmbH & Co. KGNetzwerkadministrator (w/m/d)SchönefeldSystem Engineering / Admin