Expert Digital Product Designer (m/f/d)
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are passionate about pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies. We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together. Join our journey as we connect for a better future.
Expert Digital Product Designer (m/f/d)
The Vodafone Tech Innovation Center Dresden is Vodafone?s new global center for innovation and co-creation with other top tech world-wide companies, universities and research institutes. The scope of this new hub is to improve peoples' lives by innovating communications and empower businesses for a digital and sustainable future. We use newest technologies such as 5G, 6G, Augmented Reality, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Security by Design in order to build new products and propositions for health, industry, transport, automotive, agriculture and many more. Dresden is a dynamically growing high tech region in the heart of Europe with a strong industrial focus, excellent research landscape. At the same time Dresden is a great place to live with manifold culture, unspoiled nature and an international and family friendly environment. The ideal spot for creativity and innovation.
What will you be doing?
As an Expert Digital Product Designer (m/f/d) in the Digital & IT Innovation Center team you will
- be a subject matter expert for UX/UI topics and methods such as responsive design, user research or prototyping, he/she supports across projects, trains design colleagues and advises internal stakeholders.
- jointly responsible for the definition and implementation of a framework for sustainable and modular application design
- guarantee a consistent user experience by obeying and developing local and global style guides
- ensure an independent conception and specification of user experience designs while paying attention to business requirements and technical feasibility
- research in an ongoing development process to validate the design decision and constantly improve the customer experience
- learning continuously new technologies and setting of own impulses
- optimize continuously the user experience and usability and initiation of testing such as user research, A/B tests, eye tracking or benchmarking
Customers, supplier and third parties:
- Departments from Technology & Business
- Independent management of external service providers (agencies, freelancers)
Leadership and teamwork:
- Training of colleagues in the field of user experience methodology (depending on the field of expertise)
- Independent content steering and design direction of individual designers (at project level)
- Close exchange with colleagues from the user experience environment, frontend development and other departments
Innovation and change:
- Leading participation in a sustainable, modular and responsive app design framework
- Jointly responsible for the design and further development of innovative products for internal and external customers
- Close cooperation in your own team;
- Direct communication with internal requirements and colleagues within a process chain (product management, demand/project management, front-end development, etc.)
It would be nice if you have:
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Team Player
- Entrepreneurial and customer-oriented attitude
- Flexibility and resilience
- Strong communication skills
- Detects trends
- Joy in the use of innovation methods and creative work
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree in UI/UX Design, Computer Science and Media or similar and min. 3-5 years of practical professional experience as a digital product designer, UI/UX designer or media designer, focus on digital
- Practical experience in the areas of web and app conception and design, responsive design, user experience, information architecture and usability
- Practical experience in the planning and coordination of UX projects
- High level of expertise in the areas of web and app conception and design, user experience, information architecture and usability
Severely disabled applicants will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified.
We are filling this position for Vodafone Group Services GmbH.
What's in it for you?
- 30 days holiday
- holiday plus (option to buy additional 10 days)
- flexible working (up to 75% mobile working possible)
- company pension (financed by Vodafone)
- access to our internal learning platform and LinkedIn Learning
- Vodafone family and friends discount
- generous global parental leave policy
- access to online sport courses
- car and bike leasing options
Together we can
- OBI nextJunior Tech Product Owner Digitale Produkte - Customer Ecosystem (m/w/d)KölnProduktmanagement
- VattenfallWorking Student (m/w/d) PowerBI Report DesignBerlin +1Anwendungsentwicklung +1
- Myra SecurityWerkstudent Produktmanagement (m/w/d)MünchenProduktmanagement
- CapgeminiUX/UI Designer (w/m/d)Berlin +8UX / UI
- CofinproSenior Product Owner Digitalisierung und Banking (w/m/d)Frankfurt am MainProduktmanagement