Job ID: 102606
Travel fulfills our need to explore the world – to see new places, to meet new people and to be near to what’s important to us. At Amadeus, we’re powering better journeys through travel technology to keep the world moving. And so can you! Come and work with us to create the new and unexpected in the world of leisure travel.
We’re a global company, a team of over 16,000 professionals serving customers in 190 markets. With us, you can learn from and be part of an international and diversified community of talented people, just like you.
The future of travel has never been more exciting! With us, you won’t just be shaping your career, you’ll be shaping the way the world moves.
As part of the Amadeus Leisure Packaging team, you’ll help build the technology that powers holiday travel in the world’s leading travel markets. At this critical time for travel, you’ll have the chance to:
- Develop code used by the world’s leading tour operators and travel agencies
- Ensure rock-solid performance and reliability in a complex technical environment
- Drive the evolution of travel by building the next generation of leisure travel solutions
- Help get the world moving again, in the sector that will recover from the crisis first: leisure
Create the technology that shapes the future of travel: Join our site in Herzogenrath-Kohlscheid as Scrum Master (m/f/d)
Summary of the Role
- You will enable up to two teams in the successfull use of agile methods.
- Being a motivator and supporter charges the teams ability to self-organize and take responsibility for their products.
- As Scrum Master you will coach the team, plan and facilitate workshops and release creative impulses.
As ideal candidate:
- Experience as Scrum Master and also with other agile techniques (XP, Kanban, etc.).
- Empathy as well as joy while working with people.
- Skills in moderation, coaching and managing conflicts.
- Agility is an attitude towards life for you and not only a framework or process.
- Solid communications skills in German and English.
What can we offer you?
- A competitive salary and an extensive range of benefits including bonus, health insurance
- International working environment
- Impact millions of travelers from all around the globe
- Being part of the R&D business unit and global engineering community
- Opportunities to innovate
- Learning opportunities
What else? Also besides work, there are many options at our company: Playing billiards or kicker or eating together in our lunchroom.
Sounds great? Is great! Then apply via our online portal and shape the future of travel with us. You find more information about Amadeus here.
- The application process will take around 10 minutes to complete. You’ll need to create your candidate profile in our system and upload your resume. You can also apply using your LinkedIn profile.
- If your profile matches what we’re looking for, one of our recruiters will contact you and organize a short phone interview.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Join us, coding is more than just a job!
Contact: Amadeus Leisure IT GmbH – Björn Schild – Ericsson-Allee 1 – 52134 Herzogenrath – phone: +49 2407 5026-0 – e-mail: email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorization.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Project Partners ManagementJunior IT-Projektleiter (m/w/d)Hamburg +1Consulting +1
- BundeskartellamtIT-Koordinator (w/m/d)BonnProjektmanagement
- secunetIT-Projektleiter (m/w/d)DresdenProjektmanagement +1
- BrunelRequirement Engineer / Projektmanager IT (w/m/d)OsnabrückBusiness Analysis +1
- Deutsche BahnIT Projektleiterin (w/m/d)BerlinProjektmanagement