Go/C++ Software Developer (m/f/d)
Job ID: 116202
Travel fulfills our need to explore the world – to see new places, to meet new people and to be near to what’s important to us. At Amadeus, we’re powering better journeys through travel technology to keep the world moving. And so can you! Come and work with us to create the new and unexpected in the world of leisure travel.
We’re a global company, a team of over 16,000 professionals serving customers in 190 markets. With us, you can learn from and be part of an international and diversified community of talented people, just like you.
The future of travel has never been more exciting! With us, you won’t just be shaping your career, you’ll be shaping the way the world moves.
As part of the Amadeus Leisure Packaging team, you’ll help build the technology that powers holiday travel in the world’s leading travel markets. At this critical time for travel, you’ll have the chance to:
- Develop code used by the world’s leading tour operators and travel agencies
- Ensure rock-solid performance and reliability in a complex technical environment
- Drive the evolution of travel by building the next generation of leisure travel solutions
- Help get the world moving again, in the sector that will recover from the crisis first: leisure
Create the technology that shapes the future of travel as Software Development Engineer Go/C++ (m/f/d)
- You develop high-performance applications based on Go and C++.
- You enjoy working with complex data structures and contribute innovative ideas to continuously improve the efficiency and performance of our travel data production.
- You think outside the box and develop your own algorithms to further increase the efficiency and performance of our travel data caching solutions.
- As part of an agile team with end-to-end responsibility, you will not only develop, but also secure, test, deliver, operate and maintain our applications the DevOps way.
- You will have access to modern CI/CD technologies such as GIT, k8s, Docker and automated workflows with Ansible.
- Together with other teams, you will develop innovative and sustainable strategies to solve complex challenges in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You have extensive experience in professional software development, especially with Go and C++.
- You are familiar with synchronization & replication protocols like Raft, Chord or P2P
- You like to work with XML technologies, database systems (SQL / NoSQL) and parallelization in modern multi-core architectures.
- You have in-depth knowledge of object-oriented software architecture and design patterns.
- You enjoy inventing simple but efficient algorithms to overcome computational challenges.
- You have analytical skills, a strong quality awareness and stand for an independent and proactive working style in an agile environment.
- As an international company, we expect good communication skills in German and English.
What can we offer you?
- A competitive salary and an extensive range of benefits including bonus, health insurance
- International working environment
- Impact millions of travelers from all around the globe
- Being part of the R&D business unit and global engineering community
- Opportunities to innovate
- Learning opportunities
What else? Also besides work, there are many options at our company: Playing billiards or kicker or eating together in our lunchroom.
Sounds great? Is great! Then apply via our online portal and shape the future of travel with us. You find more information about Amadeus here.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Join us, coding is more than just a job!
Contact: Amadeus Leisure IT GmbH – Björn Schild – Ericsson-Allee 1 – 52134 Herzogenrath – phone: +49 2407 5026-0 – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorization.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Software Developer (w/m/d) TaxBerlin +2Anwendungsentwicklung
- Crown Gabelstapler GmbH & Co. KGEmbedded Software Engineer (m/w/d)FeldkirchenAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- PwC DeutschlandFull-Stack Developer .NET/Vuejs (w/m/d)DüsseldorfAnwendungsentwicklung
- Governikus GmbH & Co. KGC++ Entwickler:in | Authentisierung (m/w/d)BremenAnwendungsentwicklung
- modisC++ Ingenieur (m/w/d)BerlinAnwendungsentwicklung