Business Intelligence Developer (m/w/d)
Become part of an international working environment and contribute your know-how from day one. As part of our strong growth, we want to take the next step and continue our coporate transformation together with you. Therefore, it doesn't matter if you work home based or in our office in Holzwickede (Germany).
What you can expect
- You will coordinate own BI projects depending on prior knowledge and experience.
- In addition, you will adjust and maintain BI applications and change requests in agreement with business departments.
- You will work on the daily BI tickets raised by the international colleagues in order to ensure the daily business.
- By providing ad hoc reports and analysis, you will support your colleagues and departments.
- Last but not least you provide new input and visual concepts for reports and pushing the development of the Rhenus reporting landscape.
What you bring:
- Ideally you are already experienced with Qlik Sense / Power BI or familiar with data modeling and SQL.
- You are technically affine and have a degree in (business) computer science, statistics or corresponding verifiable previous knowledge.
- You like working with numbers and data and enjoy facing new challenges.
- You have a high degree of customer and service orientation and can communicate confidently in German and English.
You can look forward to
- Agile Arbeitswelt
- Flache Hierarchien
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Individuelle Weiterentwicklung
- Internationales Team
- Mobiles Arbeiten
- TÜV SÜDData Scientist (m/w/d)MünchenDatenbankentwicklung / BI
- Infomotion GmbHJunior Consultant (m/w/d) SAP Data & AnalyticsbundesweitBusiness Analysis +2
- Infomotion GmbHWerkstudent (m/w/d) Bereiche BI, Big Data, Cloud SolutionsbundesweitDatenbankentwicklung / BI +1
- EDEKA DIGITAL GmbHWerkstudent Business Intelligence (m/w/d)HamburgDatenbankentwicklung / BI
- BearingPointAnalyst Data Analytics (m/w/d)Berlin +7Business Analysis +1