You enable the consolidation and provision of accounting-relevant data from all product areas. As part of our internal development team "BIT" ("Business Intelligence Tooling") you implement and optimize APIs and drive the modernization of our architecture.
- Mentoring support
- New development of apps and APIs, partly based on an existing code base to be replaced
- Participation in the extension and optimization of our CI/CD chain (GitLab CI)
That is what you have to bring on board...
- You have a passion for clean, simple, and maintainable code
- Interest in dataintensive tasks, including confident use of databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MongoDB).
- You are aware that APIs should also have a certain level of UX/Usability
What you can expect in the Team...
The position offers you the opportunity to free a central system of the Company from its deep slumber and to take the leap into the present to the future together with an incredibly friendly and almost familiar small team.
Interested? Then we look forward to getting to know you!
- Jobcluster DeutschlandSoftware Developer - Webentwickler - Programmierer (m/w/x)Berlin +8Anwendungsentwicklung +2
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Software Developer (w/m/d) TaxBerlin +2Anwendungsentwicklung
- Natuvion(Senior) Cloud Development Consultant (m/w/d)bundesweit +1Anwendungsentwicklung +1
- PwC DeutschlandFull-Stack Developer .NET/Vuejs (w/m/d)DüsseldorfAnwendungsentwicklung
- Deutsche BahnFrontend Entwickler (w/m/d)Berlin +2Anwendungsentwicklung +1