Werden Sie Teil der #GENERATIONTK
thyssenkrupp is an international group of companies comprising largely independent industrial and technology businesses and employing more than 100,000 people. Across 56 countries it generated sales of €34 billion in fiscal 2020/2021. Backed by extensive technological know-how, the businesses and all employees develop cost-effective and resource-friendly solutions to the challenges of the future, especially in the fields of climate protection, the energy transition, digital transformation in the industry and mobility of the future. Under the umbrella brand thyssenkrupp, the group creates long-term value with innovative products, technologies and services and helps make life better for future generations.
thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions is a leading partner for the engineering, construction and service of industrial plants and systems. Based on more than 200 years of experience we supply tailored, turnkey plants and components for customers in the chemical, fertilizer, cement, mining and steel industries. Around 11,500 employees at over 60 locations form a global network with a technology portfolio that guarantees productivity and cost-efficiency to the highest extent possible.
The Uhde business unit combines decades of experience in the engineering, procurement, construction and service of chemical plants. Our product range includes leading technologies in the fields of fertilizers, electrolysis, polymers, base chemicals, high-pressure solutions, coke plants and refining as well as innovative storage solutions for the growing renewables sector. Based on a unique combination of engineering experience, project management expertise and leading, resource-friendly processes, we develop customized solutions that enable chemical manufacturers around the world to enhance their efficiency and competitiveness.
- Within your role you act as developer und supporter for technical applications including data integration which requires good knowledge in the following fields:
- database structures and programming languages
- data analytics and creation of data models
- continuous improvement and lean management
- As part of your role you closely interact with the business departments, understand their business processes and are able to transfer the business requirements into feasible technical solutions
- The management of small IT-projects and their implementation in small teams is part of your role
- Moreover, you will be working on interface management with the business functions and provide key user support
- You have successfully completed your Master studies in Engineering, Information Technologies or a similar discipline
- You have gained at least 1 year of experience in plant engineering or within a comparable environment
- Knowledge of / experience with SQL databases, .Net programming and Business Intelligence software products like PowerBI is an advantage
- Your communicative and collaborative approach supports your accountable and service-oriented work style
- You are proficient in German and English
- Your intercultural awareness, initiative and proactive, result-oriented behaviour complete your profile
Tel: 0231 547 7334
Das bieten wir
Für uns ist es selbstverständlich, Ihnen optimale Rahmenbedingungen zu bieten. Dazu gehören unter anderem:
- Leistungsgerechte Vergütung gemäß Tarifvertrag Metall- und Elektro NRW (30 Tage Urlaub, 35 Stundenwoche, Urlaubsgeld und tarifliche Sonderzahlungen)
- Attraktives Altersvorsorgemodell
- Konzernweite Weiterbildungsmöglichkeiten
- thyssenkrupp interne Gesundheitsaktionen
Kollegiale Zusammenarbeit und Respekt im Umgang miteinander – das finden Sie bei uns seit über 200 Jahren. Wenn Ihnen das genauso wichtig ist wie uns, dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt online unter Angabe Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung und Ihrer aktuellen Kündigungsfrist.
- CCVOSSEL(Home Office) IT-Administrator Applikationsbetrieb (m/w/d)bundesweitSystem Engineering / Admin
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Software Developer (w/m/d) TaxBerlin +2Anwendungsentwicklung
- Crown Gabelstapler GmbH & Co. KGEmbedded Software Engineer (m/w/d)FeldkirchenAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- PwC DeutschlandFull-Stack Developer .NET/Vuejs (w/m/d)DüsseldorfAnwendungsentwicklung
- Forschungszentrum JülichMitarbeiter (w/m/d) WebadministrationJülichSystem Engineering / Admin