Desktop Support Engineer (m/w/d)
Our next IT Support Engineer hero?
Join our global team of over 1,000 engineer support heroes, and work with some of the world’s leading brands, from high-street giants to energy multinationals and financial institutions.
Not only will you be working alongside a highly experienced and dedicated project team, but you will also have an opportunity to gain exposure to the latest hardware and tools, including our own bespoke engineer software.
Your success is our success and that’s why we will support you in reaching your full potential through ongoing training and development. We take reward and recognition seriously, each quarter we recognise service excellence globally as part of our Engineer Hero Awards.
A&O IT Group
As a successful and growing global IT services provider, A&O IT Group deliver ‘fully managed’ IT solutions and cyber security services. Combining over 50 years expertise, and boasting an extensive global network, whilst remaining privately owned, A&O IT Group is a trusted IT services partner to clients globally.
- Deliver first class service and problem resolution for customer issues.
- Provide timely communication on issue status and resolution.
- Maintain ticket updates for all reported incidents.
- Install, upgrade, and troubleshoot Windows OS, Microsoft Office and other desktop applications.
- Install, upgrade, maintain and troubleshoot for printers and other IT assets.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks on computer hardware.
- Complete remedial repairs on Desktops, laptops, printers, mobile devices, and other peripheral equipment
- Use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot problems associated with network connectivity, and workstation hardware/software.
- You will have a minimum 1-2 years’ experience in Windows Desktop support.
- Experience in:
- Windows 7-10, Microsoft Active Directory, utilization of GPOs, MS Office 365, PC hardware installation and troubleshooting, Enterprise anti-virus solutions, Helpdesk ticketing systems (e.g. ServiceNow).
- Mobile device management including IOS and Android devices, Enterprise encryption solutions, Windows PC/laptop management via Active Directory.
- Proven analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to multi-task, effectively determine priorities and meet SLA’s.
- Excellent communication, rapport building and internal customer service skills.
If you are interested in the opportunity to work onsite with one of A&O IT Group’s key clients, carrying out a wide range of IT related services, meeting a wide range of technical challenges and providing an excellent experience for our customers we would love to hear from you.
Learn more about life at A&O IT Group and our opportunities on our website IT Engineer Careers page.
We encourage diversity and seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. It is important that we build a team with a diverse mix of people and skills, where everyone feels welcome and able to succeed. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity.
- PwC DeutschlandTrainee SAP Cloud Solutions (w/m/d)Berlin +5System Engineering / Admin
- CCVOSSEL(Home Office) IT-Administrator Applikationsbetrieb (m/w/d)bundesweitSystem Engineering / Admin
- KIS GmbH & Co. KGNetzwerkadministrator (w/m/d)SchönefeldSystem Engineering / Admin
- Kommunaler Versorgungsverband Baden-WürttembergIT-Systemadministrator (m/w/d) AutomationKarlsruheSystem Engineering / Admin
- ComputacenterEinstieg als IT Microsoft Consultant m/w/d - Azure, Microsoft 365, Microsoft TeamsBerlin +8Consulting +1