Process Manager IT (f/m/d)
Vattenfall has a vision to be fossil-free within one generation. Therefore we are now looking for a Process Manager IT (f/m/d) in our offices Berlin, Hamburg or Solna/ Stockholm.
We are looking for a Process Manager IT to strengthen our team with the ambition to support and manage cross Staff functions and BA´s services as consultant and IT project manager within the Strategic Development within the IT organization.
Your Job as Process Manager IT (f/m/d)
You will be responsible for the Services in Strategic Development, CS & R and Risk Management as Process Manager IT in an international setup. The position holder is focusing on the interaction and communication towards our business colleagues in the international organization as well as steering the external software vendors. You act as competent partner for internal and external Auditors.
Your key activities will be…
Process Manager IT focus is to manage processes and drive chances to make sure the services in operation are compliant and are working together with the underlaying organization with Risk, Information Security, Treasury, Group Strategy and IT.
- Manage the Services
- Be in regular contact with stakeholders and keep track of KPI´s
- Coordinate Pre-studies and evaluations, organizing workshops and support business in requirement setting
- You analyze processes, consult and drive optimizations
- Coordinate Changes
- Work with other System Managers close together
- Support internal and external Audits
- The position is open to take assignments as IT Project manager for common and corporate initiatives
Your Profile as Process Manager IT (f/m/d)
We are looking for a colleague to strengthen our international team with knowledge and engagement. You have a interest in to drive new things and a very good ability to transform and run processes with strong communication skills.
You have the willingness to breach business and IT language.
You take responsibility for operational service delivery and want to grow in system management and project management.
You want to ensure our business is able to drive changes, digitalization and optimization in a professional way.
This is important as well
- Academic degree
- Working in an international setup with low travel needs within Vattenfall´s core countries
- Willingness to take care of technical topics and drive changes
- knowledge of ITIL, IPMA or Prince 2 is an advantage
- Willingness to deep dive in new or existing complex topics and structure and organize them
- Cooperation and steering of external partners/vendors
- Language skills: English and German or Swedish
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest generators of electricity and the largest producer of heat. And we have the vision to completely shift the production to fossil free energy sources within one generation. The Vattenfall Group has about 20,000 employees. Vattenfall’s core markets are Sweden, Germany and the Netherlands. The Group also conducts business in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Poland and the UK. The Parent Company, Vattenfall AB, is fully owned by the Swedish state.
For additional specific technical information about this vacancy announcement please contact Viktor Schöbel +49 40 60005 3310. For further information regarding the recruitment process you are welcome to contact recruiter Dominik Friebe +49 40 79022 1374.
We look forward to your application in English with a cover letter, curriculum vitae and relevant certificates or references. Please apply directly via our application link. Please note that we will only start the selection process after the application period has expired.
Trade union representatives in Sweden Silvija Vatkovic (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
We look forward to your application!
- NatuvionSenior SAP Consultant (m/w/d) Transformationbundesweit +1Consulting
- Governikus GmbH & Co. KGIT-Berater:in / IT-Consultant (m/w/d)BerlinConsulting
- cbs Corporate Business SolutionsSAP Support Consultant FI/CO - Inhouse Berater Rechnungswesen (m/w/d)Bautzen +9Consulting +1
- CONSILIOYoung Professional Technology Consultant (m/w/d)Hamburg +1Consulting
- DeloittePraktikant/ Werkstudent (m/w/d) SAP ConsultingBerlin +8Consulting