Become part of the #GENERATIONTK
thyssenkrupp is an international group of companies comprising largely independent industrial and technology businesses and employing more than 100,000 people. Across 56 countries it generated sales of €34 billion in fiscal 2020/2021. Backed by extensive technological know-how, the businesses and all employees develop cost-effective and resource-friendly solutions to the challenges of the future, especially in the fields of climate protection, the energy transition, digital transformation in the industry and mobility of the future. Under the umbrella brand thyssenkrupp, the group creates long-term value with innovative products, technologies and services and helps make life better for future generations.
thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions is a leading partner for the engineering, construction and service of industrial plants and systems. Based on more than 200 years of experience we supply tailored, turnkey plants and components for customers in the chemical, fertilizer, cement, mining and steel industries. Around 11,500 employees at over 60 locations form a global network with a technology portfolio that guarantees productivity and cost-efficiency to the highest extent possible.
The Uhde business unit combines decades of experience in the engineering, procurement, construction and service of chemical plants. Our product range includes leading technologies in the fields of fertilizers, electrolysis, polymers, base chemicals, high-pressure solutions, coke plants and refining as well as innovative storage solutions for the growing renewables sector. Based on a unique combination of engineering experience, project management expertise and leading, resource-friendly processes, we develop customized solutions that enable chemical manufacturers around the world to enhance their efficiency and competitiveness.
- You will develop concepts for introducing and using engineering applications (CAD systems 2D and 3D). In addition, you are responsible for tool optimization in cooperation with the requesting engineering departments
- You are responsible for defining the vision of how the products under your portfolio will be implemented into the company workflows and landscape
- You will lead and coordinate the respective implementation projects, answering directly to the stakeholders
- The gathering, prioritization and implementation of requirements from engineering departments for further development and optimization is also part of your tasks
- You will conduct market observations, contact manufacturers and evaluate offered solutions and technologies
- In addition, you introduce new tools from the software market and their necessary customization, develop concepts and coordinate the implementation of interfaces for the integration of IT - tools into the existing tool – landscape
- You assign and coordinate the development and support of applications carried out by external service providers or by competence teams in foreign companies
- Your field of activity also includes providing consulting to stakeholders, defect resolution, and change management with users worldwide
- Deep background in IT tools supporting EPC business requirements
- Minimum of 5 years‘ experience in managing graphical CAD/CAE applications (both 2D and 3D)
- Base knowledge in coordination of software service providers
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills combined with cultural awareness
- Good analytical and conceptual skills and a high degree of initiative and commitment
- Experience in execution of IT projects as project manager/coordinator
- International experience
Tel: 0231 547 7334
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, please apply online now under specification of your salary requirement and your notice period.
- MCL GroupPraktikant (m/w/d) internes ProjektmanagementBöblingen +9Projektmanagement
- UNITYSenior Management Consultant IT Projektmanager / Technical Consultant (m/w/d)Berlin +8Consulting +1
- BWIMaster@BWI: Duales Studium IT-Management - Innovation & Planung (m/w/d)Bonn +2Projektmanagement
- BWIJunior Projektmanager Digitalisierung (m/w/d)Berlin +7Consulting +1
- Arvato SystemsSenior IT Project Manager Supply Chain Solutions (m/w/d)BielefeldProjektmanagement