Let's be honest, finance is complicated. So we at Arvato Financial Solutions are proud to be guiding international as well as renowned local companies through the complex world of cash flows. Whether our customers sell shoes in e-commerce or offer telecommunications services, our services ensure efficient credit management for the best possible financial performance. Our approximately 7,000 employees solve new challenges in payments and complex data riddles every day, and do so cleverly, analytically and with an eye for every little detail as that is our DNA. We are seeking colleagues who want to take an active part in this - whether they are young professional, IT specialists, data analysts, advisers, managers or lateral entrants. And thanks to our presence in around 20 countries with a focus on Europe and America, there will usually be the right job available nearby. Innovate Yourself.
We are looking for you as a Senior Frontend Developer (m/f/d) located in Berlin (80% mobile office) to build the next generation fintech products.
Within our Design System team we create a company-wide platform for interface design and development. It creates modular structure of reusable components and tools that can be assembled as needed. We have the vision that technology and data will make our everyday lives easier. To achieve this, we question the status quo and shed light on the present. Because without smart technology, there's no innovation. That's why we are looking for like-minded people. For makers and discoverers, courageous pioneers and agile innovators.
Work together with our skilled design, product and backend colleagues with the common goal to deliver a truly unique customer and merchant experience that people will love. You will be part of a new and quickly growing product & tech organization, having the opportunity to shape our new teams as well as build the next revolutionary products.
We have a strong commitment to building the future of FinTech — human-centric and sustainable. With investments to back it up.
Was erwartet dich?
- You design, build, and maintain a company- wide platform for interface design and development as part of a cross-functional team, located at our European sites
- You have hands-on experience developing design systems, component libraries, design token systems, or similar
- You are experienced publishing and maintaining packages for other developers
- You develop interactive user-engaging features
- You adapt new technical trends in web application to support product’s quality
- You take initiative to improve quality across different aspects of frontend: accessibility, performance, consistency, maintainability, robustness, etc.
- You are experienced creating scalable style architectures
Was bringst du mit?
- Proficiency with a diverse range of modern component frameworks/libraries (Vue, React, Angular, standard Web Components, Svelte, Preact, and jQuery)
- Responsive design is your default with in-depth knowledge of design systems (Adobe Spectrum, Shopify Polaris)
- Deep understanding of web technologies and browser capabilities
- A passion to build unique clients and customer journeys
- You know and apply frontend best practices to give other developers a foundation to rely on (min 4-5 years of experience)
- Fluent English skills, German language proficiencies is an added bonus
Please note, that you need EU citizenship and/or a valid work permit for Germany.
Was sind deine Benefits?
What you can expect from us:
- Agile Work with scrum processes, a common goal – testing and learning together
- International and cross functional teamwork, together with product managers to have an impact on the end user experience
- Being part of a growth company and the opportunity to shape our new FinTech Hub in Berlin
- Inspiring work atmosphere flooded with humor and awesome people!
What we offer on top:
- Start-Up Spirit in a corporate Bertelsmann group
- Flexible working hours with timekeeping
- Socializing Events like summer and Christmas parties and team events
- Sports races, company runs and company bicycles, discounts for local fitness studio
- Discounts on Bertelsmann products e.g. books and magazines
- Access to trainings from Bertelsmann University, free LinkedIn learning, exclusive nano degree programs from Silicon Valley and over 4,000 e-learnings
Find more information and other interesting positions at www.innovateyourself.de. Are you already convinced? Then we look forward to your online application with salary expectations and the earliest possible start date.We look forward to applications from candidates who contribute to the diversity of our company. We relate diversity in particular to the dimensions of cultural or social origin, religion, age, disability, gender and sexual identity.
Company: Arvato infoscore GmbH
Postal Code: 10623
Job ID: 201761
- Arvato Financial SolutionsAndre TimofeevIT Operations Manager"Mich beeindruckt besonders die Wertschätzung, die mir und meiner Arbeit entgegengebracht wird."Mehr
- Arvato Financial SolutionsDaniel StegemannSAP Consultant"Die Entscheidungswege sind also sehr kurz und fördern dadurch das Einbringen eigener Ideen."Mehr
- KfW BankengruppeYoung Developer-Programm (m/w/d)Frankfurt am MainAnwendungsentwicklung
- ALDI SÜD ITTeamlead Development - Head of Development (m/w/d)Mülheim (Ruhr)Anwendungsentwicklung +2
- EITCOJunior Software Engineer Backend (m/w/d)BerlinAnwendungsentwicklung +3
- wpd onshore GmbH & Co. KG(Junior) Fachinformatiker für Anwendungsentwicklung / Softwareentwickler (m/w/d)BremenAnwendungsentwicklung
- e.solutionsFrontend Webentwickler (m/w/d)IngolstadtAnwendungsentwicklung +1