Experience Level: Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: We grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- You are responsible for the implementation of Bosch security processes
according to the Bosch Security Engineering Process (SEP) and UNECE R155 / ISO 21434 as well as the software release security release for quality milestones.
- You work on Security Vulnerability (Open Source Software) & Incident Management.
- The introduction and consultation of the engineering team on security and data protection requirements is one of the daily tasks.
- Also, you support in Security change request assessment and feasibility study.
- You edit and maintain the list of security features (specifications) in DOORS.
- Additionally, you will assist in the creation and review of security test specifications for feature and system testing as well as acquisition for new projects.
- Last but not least, a close interaction with the project manager for safety features, the international engineering team and the customers is necessary.
- Education: Bachelor or Master in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics or physics or similar
- Personality and Working Practice: very good team and communication skills (by phone and face-to-face), pro-active, sense of responsibility, friendly and ability to work independently
- Experience and Knowledge:
- Good knowledge in automotive SW engineering business (SW Development, SW Architecture, Security mechanisms and Operating systems (Linux, Android...))
- Experienced in requirement management, e.g. DOORS
- Good knowledge in product development processes e.g. V-model, ASPICE, Agile development
- Experience with Asian customer/supplier is nice to have
- Languages: Good English skills (written and spoken)
This location offers
- Flexible and mobile working
- Wide range of health and sports activities
- Intermediary service for childcare services
- Discounts for employees
- Space for creative work
- Social counselling and intermediary service for care services
The recruitment contact or superior will be happy to provide information about the individual benefit plan.
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
You want to work remotely or part-time - we offer great opportunities for mobile working as well as different part-time models. Feel free to contact us.
Need support during your application?
Meike Schultz (Human Resources)
Need further information about the job?
Ingo Zupp (Functional Department)
Interested in this or similar positions? Have a look at our Virtual JobFair@BOSCH and get to know our challenging and exciting projects at BOSCH. You will find further information and dates on our website: www.bosch.de/events/
- Bosch GruppeStefan EsslBusiness Consultant Connected Mobility"Tief im Herzen bin ich ein Nerd: Am liebsten beschäftige ich mich mit den Cloud- und IT-Anteilen in Projekten."Mehr
- Bosch GruppeNatalie HuwerTrainee im Geschäftsbereich Chassis Systems Control"Ich habe die Möglichkeit, Einblicke in verschiedenste Bereiche des Unternehmens zu erhalten."Mehr
- Tata Consultancy Services DeutschlandExpert Cyber Security (all genders)bundesweit +1IT-Security
- UNITYSenior Management Consultant IT Projektmanager / Technical Consultant (m/w/d)Berlin +8Consulting +1
- CGI Deutschland(Senior) Consultant Cybersecurity Governance, Risk & Compliance (m/w/d)MünchenConsulting +2
- MCL GroupPraktikant (m/w/d) internes ProjektmanagementBöblingen +9Projektmanagement
- BWIJunior Projektmanager Digitalisierung (m/w/d)Berlin +7Consulting +1