UX Product Designer eBike Systems (f/m/div.)
Experience Level: Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: We grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
In the eBike Systems business unit, we develop innovative products and services that make eBiking even more fascinating - from highly efficient drive systems over the first series-produced ABS for pedelecs to smart connectivity solutions. For sustainable mobility that's fun.
- As UX Product Designer you are an integral part of a domain specific, cross-disciplinary team of experts. You analyze user needs and take a central part in developing solutions that meet those needs. Doing so, you always have a keen eye on our business model, overall strategy and emerging technical opportunities.
- You are involved in all areas of product development such as research, ideation, prototyping, and testing. Together with the UX Team you derive and cultivate UX guidelines, methods and processes in the field of connected biking and contribute them to our Design System.
- You align with your cross-disciplinary team and the centralized Design Operations team to contribute to a holistic user experience while being directly involved in the design process. You involve and execute with product management and development teams as part of one agile service team to make sure our product design is meaningful for cyclists.
- You are responsible for translating user needs into meaningful and captivating experiences considering business needs, company strategy as well as technical opportunities and constraints.
- You take an MVP mindset and help in transferring UX concepts into code — ensuring quality in usability and experience.
- You foster holistic experiences with both our software and hardware products in mind by utilizing our design system standards, product development processes as well as UX design methods.
- You take the responsibility for the execution of UX activities within your domain specific team of experts. Conduct user research, synthesize insights, create wireframes, prototypes, run usability tests and actively interact with our Design System.
- Last but not least, you contribute new guidelines, design principles and standards to our Design System and evolve a shared foundation for holistic quality standards within UX design.
- Education: completed university studies (bachelor's degree/diploma/PhD) in Interaction Design, Interface Design or a comparable subject
- Personality: creative, open-minded, structured, reliable, teamplayer, strong communication skills
- Working Practice: autonomous, proactive, structured, goal-oriented, solution-oriented
- Experience and Knowledge: several years of working experience and an outstanding portfolio showcasing UX work for mobile, desktop or touch devices
- Qualifications: familiar with the latest tools for experience design and prototyping, up to date with UX-Toolbox
- Languages: business fluent in written and spoken German and English
This location offers
- Flexible and mobile working
- Wide range of health and sports activities
- Intermediary service for childcare services
- Discounts for employees
- Space for creative work
- Social counselling and intermediary service for care services
The recruitment contact or superior will be happy to provide information about the individual benefit plan.
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
You want to work remotely or part-time - we offer great opportunities for mobile working as well as different part-time models. Feel free to contact us.
Need support during your application?
Jennifer Schwarzbeck (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 22304
Need further information about the job?
Angela Nägele (Functional Department)
- Bosch GruppeStefan EsslBusiness Consultant Connected Mobility"Tief im Herzen bin ich ein Nerd: Am liebsten beschäftige ich mich mit den Cloud- und IT-Anteilen in Projekten."Mehr
- Bosch GruppeNatalie HuwerTrainee im Geschäftsbereich Chassis Systems Control"Ich habe die Möglichkeit, Einblicke in verschiedenste Bereiche des Unternehmens zu erhalten."Mehr
- Bosch GruppeUX Product Designer eBike Systems (f/m/div.)KusterdingenUX / UI
- novomindFrontend-/UX-Entwickler (m/w/d)HamburgUX / UI +1
- CofinproUX/UI Designer (w/m/d)Frankfurt am MainUX / UI
- REWE SystemsSenior / Lead UX Designer (m/w/d)Frankfurt am MainUX / UI
- Debeka GruppeUser Experience Engineer (w/m/d)KoblenzUX / UI