Solution Architect (m/f/d) Workforce Management
We build on traditions as long as they don't stop us from growing. Therefore we continuously reflect our actions and strive for improvement. This is the only way we can live up to our own standards to reinvent the fashion business in a sustainable way.
Across Europe, the digital future of C&A is shaped by around 400 IT-peers. In our Headoffices in Düsseldorf and Brussels we are developing creative and innovative IT-solutions.
Your responsibilities at C&A
- You support the global implementation of Atoss Workforce Management and are responsible for the overall IT configuration.
- You are in lead for the global implementation of technical processes and configurations.
- Consulting and conception of solutions in Workforce Management issues in close collaboration with the process owner
- You will support the following modules from a technical perspective: Time and attendance (Time capturing, assessment, compliance, absence), demand driven forecasting: short term & long term, staff allocation
- You support, test and provide training for the solutions.
- You are responsible for the global operations of Workforce Management (second/third level support) and establish ongoing optimization and Application Management Services
What we expect from you
- A degree in IT or business administration, technical or equivalent education/experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years practical experience in the implementation and operation of Workforce Management Systems (Time & Attendance, Personnel Resource Planning)
- Good functional and technical knowledge of Workforce Management Solutions (e.g. SAP, ATOSS, etc.) and experience in global implementation projects
- Analytical skills and understanding of process flows with many interfaces
- Knowledge in Atoss Workforce Management, SAP SuccessFactors as well as SAP HCM is welcome but not mandatory
- Strong communication skills in an international environment, with fluent knowledge of English
At C&A you can look forward to:
- An interesting job in an international and inspirational working environment
- You will receive an in-depth induction into your new role
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts including a public transport travel pass and the option to work from home
C&A fosters equal opportunity for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are led by a gender-balanced board committed to build a diverse and inclusive organisation where everyone can become their best self.
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or belief, parental and family status, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome applications from women, men and non-binary candidates of all ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds. We encourage people belonging to underrepresented groups to apply.
- IT Problemlöser(Junior) IT-Administrator (m/w/d) 2nd Level SupportEssenSystem Engineering / Admin
- Max-Planck-GesellschaftFachinformatiker*innen für Systemintegration / Systemadministrator*innenBerlinSystem Engineering / Admin
- IT ProblemlöserIT-Systemadministrator (m/w/d) 1st Level Support / User HelpdeskEssenSystem Engineering / Admin
- RheinEnergieIT Security Administrator (m/w/d)KölnIT-Security +1
- Fraunhofer-Institut für Arbeitswirtschaft und Organisation IAOInformatiker*in - Administration / Cloud Betrieb / NetzwerkverwaltungStuttgartAnwendungsentwicklung +1