Cloud Platform Engineer (m/f/d)
As the Cloud SDN Developer/Cloud Engineer you will be responsible for driving, maintaining, and optimizing Cloud Platforms related infrastructure products to guide the development and operations of Cloud modules and solutions, renovating the traditional environments.
This role is responsible for Cloud solution reference designs development, understanding the impact on the associated environments, ensuring availability of supporting business and enabling infrastructure from internal or external service providers. You will also be responsible for operational capacity models, availability, and performance of the reference solutions against SLAs from level three support perspective.
- Work with Private and Public Cloud service providers to forecast long-term capacity and performance requirements
- Determine user and technical story impact on existing architecture, work processes and systems
- Design and implement supporting platform/infrastructure/network and tooling for software module development, orchestration and operations
- Design and implement supporting database and middleware capabilities to support software module development and operations
- Monitor and maintain Platform/infrastructure/network performance, capacity and availability, providing 2nd and 3rd level of support for the resolution of platform-related incidents and problems
What we are looking for:
- Systems analysis and infrastructure & network design in web-scale environments
- Infrastructure & Network automation and configuration of the management tools, e.g. (Puppet, Chef, Ansible);
- Public and private cloud IaaS and PaaS product engineering models and technologies, e.g. (Openstack, AWS, Azure)
- Network knowledge and network management experience in a large scale Datacenter environment (e.g. Cisco ACI networking and various SDN technologies)
- Experience of micro-service architecture and Containers technology (Docker, Mesos,etc.), cross virtualization and infrastructure technologies, e.g. MWare, Xen, KVM, Docker, database technologies - RDBMS, e.g. MySQL, PostGreSQL, Oracle and NoSQL e.g. Cassandra, Spark, Redis, Mongo,etc., and at least two or more programming and scripting languages, e.g. Ruby, Python, PHP
- Experience of current and emerging virtualization, infrastructure, and cloud and containers technologies and architectures, such as Windows, LinUX/UI, AWS, Azure, Openstack, Docker etc.
- Experience working closely with agile methodologies, such as Scrum, XP, and with teams leveraging DevOps and Continuous Delivery / Integration
- Strong understanding of IT management best practice frameworks, such as ITIL and COBIT
#groupresourcing #LI-remote LI-hybrid
- PwC DeutschlandMitarbeiter für den 1st & 2nd Level IT Support (w/m/d)Berlin +3System Engineering / Admin
- KfW Bankengruppe(Junior-) Administrator (w/m/d) Azure CloudBerlinSystem Engineering / Admin
- EnBW Energie Baden-WürttembergCloud Solution Architect (w/m/d)KarlsruheAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- Statistisches Landesamt Baden-WürttembergSystemadministrator Schwerpunkt Windows (w/m/d)StuttgartSystem Engineering / Admin
- Statistisches Landesamt Baden-WürttembergSystemadministrator Schwerpunkt Linux (w/m/d)StuttgartSystem Engineering / Admin +1