Full-Stack Developer Digital Learning Software (f/m/d)
As a Full-Stack Developer (f/m/d) in our Team, you will have the exciting opportunity to develop a range of in-house, award-winning eLearning software products.
We are looking for talented and passionate developers, eager to join our international Scrum teams developing the software products of imc AG. We guarantee exciting and challenging projects with the opportunity to grow every day.
- Develop new functionality from the backend to the frontend of award-winning solutions for our learning management platform
- Translate static layouts (wireframes, mock-ups, paper prototypes) into a working application
- Groom, design and implement solutions based on our existing, continuously evolving technology stack
- Be part of our exciting journey into a containerized, microservice architecture
- Contribute with your expertise to continuously improve our development process in an open feedback culture
- Adapt to complex projects, build know-how, share it, and coach your colleagues
- 2 years (minimum) of hands-on experience in software development
- Sound knowledge of Java EE and Web applications using J2EE (servlets, JSP, custom tags)
- Good knowledge of design patterns and ability to produce high-quality code
- Experience of continuous integration (Jenkins, Ant/Gradle), deployment architecture or micro-services architecture is an advantage
- Experience with Web/application servers and databases: Oracle/MS SQL/PostgreSQL
- Initiative and enthusiasm towards working in a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline-driven environment, within a team, but also independently
- Experience in using automated testing tools and frameworks (JUnit, Selenium, Karma) would be a big plus
- Fluency in English language (written and spoken) is mandatory, German language is a plus
What we offer
- A manager who is always accessible and there for his team and colleagues who are always approachable and helpful
- An established product as well as ever-changing new challenges and projects
- Flexible working hours, flat hierarchies, and a cooperative culture
- Possibility to work from home
- Numerous corporate benefits, such as childcare subsidy, job ticket, sports offer, company pension scheme, employee discounts
- Modern offices on the campus of Saarland University
- An individual development plan for each employee guarantees continuous personal growth and learning
- With a highly sophisticated onboarding program we ensure a smooth integration into our development work
- You have a share in the best practice of the e-learning industry
Digital learning is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
Using digital learning solutions, we help national and global organisations to develop their employees - in an innovative, motivating, and effective way.
Imc is one of the world's leading service and technology providers for learning, talent, and new media solutions, with 12 international locations and award-winning products. We are proud of more than 350+ excellently trained, creative and competent colleagues. Over 1100 renowned international customers inspire us to the highest quality.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application.
- infoteamJava-/ FullStack-Entwickler (m/w/x) Public ServiceDortmund +1Anwendungsentwicklung +1
- USU Software AGSoftwareentwickler (w/d/m)bundesweitAnwendungsentwicklung
- SVA System Vertrieb AlexanderFrontend Developer / Frontend-Entwickler – BVQ (m/w/d)bundesweitAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- Deutsche BahnAngular Frontend Developer IIoT-Platform (w/m/d)bundesweit +1Anwendungsentwicklung +1