Release & Deployment Manager - SAP (m/f/d)
We build on traditions as long as they don't stop us from growing. Therefore we continuously reflect our actions and strive for improvement. This is the only way we can live up to our own standards to reinvent the fashion business in a sustainable way.
Across Europe, the digital future of C&A is shaped by around 400 IT-peers. In our Headoffices in Düsseldorf and Brussels we are developing creative and innovative IT-solutions.
Your responsibilities at C&A
- Planning, coordination, realisation and documentation of cross-module SAP releases and (technical and functional) hotfixes
- Managing retrofit activities in a dual system landscape (maintenance and project track)
- Working closely with responsible project managers, development and SAP Basis teams to ensure product delivery on time
- Being part of quality gate to assess impact of changes on upcoming releases
- Continuous improvement and development of the release and deployment processes, of guidelines and tools
- Introducing the release and deployment processes to internal and external project stakeholders
- 2nd and 3rd level user Support for the existing release and deployment tools (SAP Solution Manager)
What we expect from you
- 2+ years of experience in the SAP releases and deployment management in collaboration with external and internal stakeholders.
- Sound knowledge in SAP ERP system and the usage of SAP Solution Manager Component Change Control Management in combination with Solution Documentation.
- Autonomous, well organized and target-oriented personality with analytical, methodical and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills combined with a high level of social and intercultural competence
- Good command of written and spoken English and German
At C&A you can look forward to:
- An interesting job in an international and inspirational working environment
- You will receive an in-depth induction into your new role
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts including a public transport travel pass and the option to work from home
C&A fosters equal opportunity for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are led by a gender-balanced board committed to build a diverse and inclusive organisation where everyone can become their best self.
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or belief, parental and family status, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome applications from women, men and non-binary candidates of all ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds. We encourage people belonging to underrepresented groups to apply.
- Gemeinnützige Gesellschaft für digitale Gesundheit GDG mbHIT-Projektmanager (m/w/d)KasselConsulting +1
- HSBC DeutschlandIT-Projektmanager (m/w/d)DüsseldorfProjektmanagement
- Accso - Accelerated SolutionsBusiness Analyst/ Requirements Engineer (m/w/d)*DarmstadtProjektmanagement
- COMLINE Computer + Softwarelösungen(Junior) IT Projektmanager (m/w/d)bundesweitConsulting +1
- Nagarro ESSAP S/4HANA Projektleiter (m/w/d)Freiburg (im Breisgau)Projektmanagement