Technical Product Lead at BurdaForward (m/f/x)
, Frankfurt am Main
Munich, Offenburg, Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg or Cologne
What you can expect from us...
- The Semantic Targeting team builds infrastructure and tools to enhance BurdaForward advertising business in the world without third-party data. To the market, this initiative is branded as "Sugarless"
- Understand the BurdaForward vision and the Sugarless strategy for the privacy-first future of advertising
- Drive forward the Sugarless strategy and ensure BurdaForward advertising success
- Be an advertising expert who understands all the facets of the advertising world
- Research competing market initiatives in contextual and first party targeting
- Serve as a bridge between the technical team, the product team, and the sales teams in BurdaForward
What we would expect from you...
- Team spirit, optimism, and openness - we are looking for a colleague (m/f/d) who thinks innovatively and entrepreneurially, takes responsibility, and never loses sight of our users and our partners in the process
- You already have relevant experience in online advertising
- You have a feel for current trends and new opportunities: You are enthusiastic about researching promising topics, products, and tools in advertising
- You live technology and have experience developing products for the web
- You also have an analytical and conceptual mindset, are strong in product management, have an affinity for numbers and work result-oriented
- Very good command of English and German
What we can offer you...
- Well established media company turning into tech. Young minded, professional, and fast acting. Daily striving to innovate through technology and bringing a more constructive perspective on all covered topics
- The chance to contribute to making the world better. Really! A world where BurdaForward, Advertisers and Readers are equally respected and happy
- Ambitious team and goals, simply put, we want to understand our content and users better without violating user privacy
- We respond individually to your life situation. This includes flexible working time models, sabbaticals, and support with childcare
- Our trust-based workplace offer includes the option to work from home or use our individual flex desk solution in the company office
- A comprehensive training program covering both professional and personal aspects
- Got an idea for a new business that you want to start up within the company? If you can convince us of its merits, we will provide you with structural and financial support
- At the start you will receive a smartphone and a laptop for professional and private use. Apple or Windows? Your choice!
Want to gain an impression of BurdaForward before applying? Check out our YouTube channel.
Burda is colourful
We respect diversity and we therefore welcome all applications - independently of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion and ideology, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity.
Burda is digital...
Please use our online application form to apply!
Lisa Trogus, Recruiting Consultant
- Governikus GmbH & Co. KGProduct Owner (m/w/d)Berlin +3Produktmanagement
- ROSSMANNProduct Owner (m/w/d) Customer Service ManagementBurgwedelProduktmanagement +1
- Schwarz DienstleistungProduct Owner ECM- und Archiving Solutions (m/w/d)NeckarsulmProduktmanagement
- OBI next(Senior) Product Owner Employee Experience and Processes (m/w/d)KölnProduktmanagement
- REWE GroupProduct Owner Analytics (m/w/d)KölnBusiness Analysis +1