Fullstack (PHP) Developer at BurdaForward (m/f/x)
What you can expect from us…
- As a fullstack (PHP) developer within the Chip New Platform team you are responsible for the development of our Chip websites and products across our roadmap and strategic thoughts
- You will engineer and design software components in close collaboration with UX, Design, Product Management and of course your co-developers
- You will be working on a shared code base
- Our goal is to help product teams to build products that people love
- Stability and performance are the basis of our infrastructure
What we would expect from you…
- You have experience in the development of websites
- You have a high willingness to learn and you are enthusiastic about new technologies and tools
- You like to take responsibility and commitment for the products and services you´re developing
- You are passionate, have strong-problem solving skills and performance and quality are important for you
- You can speak and write in English fluently, have at least basic german skills and enjoy working in an international environment
What we can offer you...
- A wide range of responsibilities in a technology-driven environment in which your ideas really matter! More than 32 million people use and appreciate our articles and software
- A company with flat hierarchies and a cross-functional team structure - as a result, much of the decision-making power lies within the teams themselves
- A competent and motivated team, exciting tasks and freedom to design independently and give impulses
- Our trust-based workplace offer includes the option of working from home or using our individual flexdesk solution in the company office
- A comprehensive training program that covers both professional and personal aspects (e.g. English and German courses)
- After pandemic: We offer regular learning lunches, our annual internal Tech Forward conference and trainings programs throughout the year – enabling you to grow professionally and personally. Would you personally benefit from participating in an exciting specialist conference? We will try to make it happen
- You have a new business idea and would like to found a start-up within the company? Convince us and we will support you structurally and financially
- Smart Working - we believe in flexibility when it comes to choosing where you deliver top-notch work
- You will receive a smartphone and a laptop for professional and also private use at the start. Apple or Windows? Your choice!
- We Care! We provide lunch vouchers, fruits, water and coffee in all our offices
Want to gain an impression of BurdaForward before applying? Check out our YouTube channel.
Burda is colourful
We respect diversity and we therefore welcome all applications - independently of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion and ideology, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity.
Lisa Trogus, Recruiting Consultant
- infoteamJava-/ FullStack-Entwickler (m/w/x) Public ServiceDortmund +1Anwendungsentwicklung +1
- USU Software AGSoftwareentwickler (w/d/m)bundesweitAnwendungsentwicklung
- SVA System Vertrieb AlexanderFrontend Developer / Frontend-Entwickler – BVQ (m/w/d)bundesweitAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- Deutsche BahnAngular Frontend Developer IIoT-Platform (w/m/d)bundesweit +1Anwendungsentwicklung +1