Help us shape the future of mobility
At CleverShuttle, we believe in emission-free and affordable mobility for all. “On-demand” is a new concept in public transport that creates unlimited access to sustainable mobility, so that no one feels they are missing out by not having their own car. We aim to achieve this by efficiently marshalling the strengths that distinguish us, namely a motivated team, intelligent software and process excellence.
What awaits you with us
You work in a cross-functional team, as Quality Assurance Engineer you will enable the team meeting the stakeholders needs.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our system and become an expert in using it.
- Drive discussions on user stories in order to achieve common understanding in the team.
- Make sure implementations meet the user stories acceptance criteria.
- Support the developers to countinously improve the quality of the development process and the product.
- Define and prioritze e2e test scenarios for new and existing features and automate them.
- Ensure the testautomation provides useful and reliable feedback to the team.
- Understand users problems and solve them together with the developers.
- Share gained knowledge with your team and other QA Engineers.
What you bring with you
- Your work approach is proactive and hands on and you like to take responsibility.
- Your strong analytical skills enable you to understand and precisely describe complex systems.
- You enjoy participation in agile teamwork.
- You are experienced in automation of e2e tests using e.g. Selenium.
- Experience in contract testing (in an event driven architecture) is a plus.
- You communicate effectively in English and your German is at least on level B1/B2.
What we offer our employees
- Our mission is to make mobility more sustainable. Together, we can really make a difference.
- Corporate inertia is not our thing: we favor flat hierarchies and rapid decision-making processes.
- Not only will you be part of our creative and strongly networked team based at the EUREF campus in Schöneberg (Berlin), you will also experience contemporary forms of working with flexible hours and remote options.
- We provide an open, respectful and diverse work environment in which every team member can grow.
- Operating in an OKR (Objectives and Key Results) framework, we set ourselves transparent goals and work together on achieving them.
- We offer various extras to support your personal development, such as a training budget, language courses and personal coaching.
- You benefit from discounted membership at our partner Urban Sports Club and from attractive offers on the FutureBens platform.
- You also have the opportunity to use our fleet of cars for private purposes and to take advantage of special terms offered by JobRad.
- Additionally, you receive a mobility budget from RYDES, for example for your BVG season ticket or a car sharing scheme.
- We organize regular team events, lunches with colleagues and sporting activities so that our employees not only grow closer but also have fun together.
Have we aroused your interest?
We certainly hope so! We look forward to receiving your impressive application plus:
- CV or link to your full LinkedIn profile
- Employment references
Equal opportunities are integral to our corporate values. We welcome applications from qualified persons regardless of sex, gender identity, origin, sexual orientation, religion, physical limitations or age.
- imbusAgiler Software Tester/Testautomatisierer (m/w/d)Braunschweig +5Quality Assurance
- secunetAgile Testmanager (m/w/d)EssenProjektmanagement +1
- REWE digital GmbHIT Test Analyst & Infrastrukturexperte (m/w/d)KielBusiness Analysis +1
- msgTrainee als Testautomation Engineer (m/w/d)Berlin +15Quality Assurance +1
- imbus(Senior) Software Testmanager (m/w/d)Braunschweig +5Quality Assurance