Windows Client Engineer (m/f/d) Workplace
We build on traditions as long as they don't stop us from growing. Therefore we continuously reflect our actions and strive for improvement. This is the only way we can live up to our own standards to reinvent the fashion business in a sustainable way.
Across Europe, the digital future of C&A is shaped by around 400 IT-peers. In our Headoffices in Düsseldorf and Brussels we are developing creative and innovative IT-solutions.
Your responsibilities at C&A
- As a Windows Client Engineer, you are responsible for the operation and further development of Windows devices
- You support the introduction of Microsoft Intune and Windows AutoPilot
- You will ensure that our client devices and the client management environment (currently still SCCM) are up to date, secure and operationally viable
- The continuous optimization of the Active Directory design, GPOs and the system landscape also is your responsibility
- Troubleshooting of 2nd and 3rd level problems, also in cooperation with external partners
- Evaluation, planning and introduction of new technologies, solutions and processes, as well as collaboration in cross-team projects
What we expect from you
- In-depth experience in the operation and design of Windows-based client systems in the enterprise environment, preferably with an affinity for cloud systems
- Strong communication skills, high social competence and team orientation, as well as the willingness and initiative to constantly make systems more productive
- Knowledge of Windows client operating systems, Active Directory, GPOs, Intune, AutoPilot, Powershell or vbscript, know-how in IT operating models (Saas, PaaS, IaaS)
- You are flexible and able to work independently in order to manage projects on your own
- Solid knowledge of English to be able to communicate in English-speaking meetings and to document knowledge in writing
At C&A you can look forward to:
- An interesting job in an international and inspirational working environment
- You will receive an in-depth induction into your new role
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts including a public transport travel pass and the option to work from home
C&A fosters equal opportunity for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are led by a gender-balanced board committed to build a diverse and inclusive organisation where everyone can become their best self.
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or belief, parental and family status, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome applications from women, men and non-binary candidates of all ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds. We encourage people belonging to underrepresented groups to apply.
- IT Problemlöser(Junior) IT-Administrator (m/w/d) 2nd Level SupportEssenSystem Engineering / Admin
- Max-Planck-GesellschaftFachinformatiker*innen für Systemintegration / Systemadministrator*innenBerlinSystem Engineering / Admin
- IT ProblemlöserIT-Systemadministrator (m/w/d) 1st Level Support / User HelpdeskEssenSystem Engineering / Admin
- RheinEnergieIT Security Administrator (m/w/d)KölnIT-Security +1
- Fraunhofer-Institut für Arbeitswirtschaft und Organisation IAOInformatiker*in - Administration / Cloud Betrieb / NetzwerkverwaltungStuttgartAnwendungsentwicklung +1