Information Security Expert (m/f/d)
At Transporeon we embrace transformation and change in total sync with one another. We rethink, reinvent and rework ideas from one moment to the next – as many times as is necessary to get the job done right. That’s how we respond to the new challenges that we face each and every day. And regardless of whether you are just starting your career or are already a pro – we believe you can be the transformation. Are you ready?
You are ready if you...
- have experience in the operation of an ISO 27001-based ISMS
- are interested in improving company security (experience in network/infrastructure and cloud platform security is an advantage)
- are a skilled analytical mindset with affinity for technical solutions
- can bring a high level of personal commitment, initiative and solution orientation with you
- have acquired a certification or additional qualification in the field of information security (e.g. CISM, CISA, ISO27001 representative/auditor)
- have fluent English language skills
We are ready and waiting with...
- a possibility to learn how the ISO/IEC 27001 based Information Security team works at first hand
- an occasion to become expert regarding information security issues internally and externally
- an opportunity to analyze, identify and monitor risks in the IT network infrastructure (networks, firewalls, SIEM, cloud services such as AWS, GCP and Azure).
- a chance to be a part of audits and risk assessments with possibility to translate the results into guidelines, concepts and awareness measures
- KfW BankengruppeIT Security Specialist (m/w/d) - Schwerpunkt SOCFrankfurt am MainIT-Security
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Berater Informationssicherheit (w/m/d)Berlin +12Consulting +1
- ROSSMANNIT-Security Analyst (m/w/d)BurgwedelBusiness Analysis +1
- AirITSystemsSpezialist 2nd Level Netzwerk und Firewall (m/w/d)Frankfurt am MainIT-Security +1
- ComputacenterOT Security Consultant w/m/d Automatisierungstechnik und SekundärtechnikBerlin +10Consulting +1