Our “Unified Customer Order” department develops new business processes with the aim of optimising the customer journey within OBI's E-Commerce/X-Channel landscape. In doing so, the Integration Team forms the interface between specialist departments and IT on the one hand, but also stands for innovation and progress in the X-Channel at OBI on the other.
The Integration Team is basically responsible for the design of all X-Channel relevant processes in the B2C business End2End.
This is to ensure continuity and coherence of all functions and involved systems in order to
- a high degree of automation
- with low susceptibility to errors and
- scalability of the processes at the same time.
scalability of the processes.
- Steering of an interdisciplinary product team (business & tech) as well as involved external service providers to standardise the cross-channel customer payment journey.
- Working with Scrum and Kanban processes – adapted to the specific needs of our products and projects – paired with hands-on mentality.
- Responsibility for the output of the team as well as designing the roadmap and prioritizing the product backlog while taking into account the overall strategy & vision of OBI.
- Development of concepts and business logic for the product with the involvement of stakeholders and other POs.
- Further development of the product based on market trends and own ideas to optimise the customer experience at OBI.
- Pleasure in taking responsibility and shaping new business models.
- Very good understanding of technology, e-commerce and business processes.
- 2 years of experience in e-commerce product management or IT project management.
- Excellent communication skills and proactivity.
- Structured and analytical way of working.
- Debeka GruppeProduct Owner (w/m/d) im Bereich Business AnalyticsKoblenzProduktmanagement
- Deutsche BahnProduct Owner SAP R3K MM / LO (w/m/d)BerlinProduktmanagement
- AmprionProduct-Owner IT-Security Detection & Response (m/w/d)DortmundIT-Security +1
- ROSSMANNProduct Owner (m/w/d) Online-BestandsführungBurgwedelProduktmanagement
- CarByte GmbHSPECIALIST/EXPERT E2E Function Owner für Connected Vehicle (m/w/d)Rülzheim +2Produktmanagement