Frontend Developer - ReactJS (m/f/d)
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global powerhouse of technologies and digital solutions in smart industry and one of the leading providers. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the areas of Life Sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who can work with us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smarter and sustainable future. We put our employees first and believe that together we can make a big difference. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
We are looking for new permanent employees to join the team for our client, a renowned company in the media sector – starting immediately.
For our suite of websites and applications, we are looking for a motivated and experienced Frontend Developer to assist our Berlin-team to keep improving as well as maintaining these assets. Our team is actively involved in delivering content on major TV-broadcasters over the internet, as well as exploring the technologies and opportunities in the iGaming industry. If you are a motivated, solution-oriented and value team work – we would like to hear from you.
The skills that are needed
Requirements for this position:
- ReactJS (3+ years)
- English and German speaking
Nice to have’s:
- Experience with stb/decoders for TV broadcasting
- Experience with video players
- Experience in iGaming
- Experience in live streaming technologies
Our client offers you the following benefits:
- Adult industry – content and platform provider for Germany’s biggest television networks
- iGaming industry – integrating casino games and live streaming
- 30 days holiday per year
- Continuously taking on new projects and ventures
- Fast communication and decision-making paths
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
Herr Martin Köhler
- EDAG(SENIOR) EMBEDDED SOFTWAREENTWICKLER (m/w/d) C / C++ (REMOTE MÖGLICH)BöblingenAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- infoteamJava-/ FullStack-Entwickler (m/w/x) Public ServiceDortmund +1Anwendungsentwicklung +1
- Governikus GmbH & Co. KGJava Developer (m/w/d)Berlin +3Anwendungsentwicklung
- DIgSILENT GmbHSOFTWAREENTWICKLER (M/W/D) - System IntegrationDresdenAnwendungsentwicklung
- Nagarro ESFrontend-Entwickler (m/w/d)Freiburg (im Breisgau) +8Anwendungsentwicklung