Industrial IoT Solution Consultant ( Technical key account solutions ) (m/f/d)
Technical key account responsible for consulting best possible Industrial IoT solutions.
You are the technical advisor for both customers as well colleagues ( project managers, sales, technical support and product management ) concerning the best possible technical solutions for applications as well support. You have a key technical resource role, driving and managing colleague technical experts worldwide towards solutions for technical issues both during pre-sales, implementation, after service and support. With your solid technical background and can-do mentality you organise solutions by use of technical in house lab as well on site at customer.
- You are a key contributor on technical topics during customer presentations, training, workshops and exhibitions;
- You coach and support more junior colleagues;
- You make sure you are updated with today’s technical topics around your technical expertise and develop Proof of Concepts with the latest technologies to support the business.
Who Are You
- Technical education ( Electronics, Computer Science for example );
- Experienced with industrial automation and well known with topics like Controllers, Remote I/O, Scada, HMI and protocols such as TCP/IP, Modbus RTU/TCP, IEC-60870-5, DNP, etc;
- You are familiar with ( industrial ) networks, cloud and visualization. You are familiar with IoT specific protocols such as MQTT or IoT specific wired and wireless interfaces;
- Interest in Industrial technology market products, topics and solutions ( Like IFactory Industry 4.0, Smart Grid Energy, Cloud services, white-box among others);
- You have previous experience in technical customer supporting role and have solid Linux working experience;
- You are service oriented, customer-focused and strong can-do mentality;
- Well-developed presentation, communication and execution skills with sensitivity to win the colleague ’s commitment for stated goals;
- You show the ability to act well within international working environment ( Asian is big pre);
- Background experience in vertical markets like energy or transportation is a plus;
- Native German language skills.
How Do We See The Future
Our mission is to enable an intelligent planet. As Solution Consultant, you are a facilitator of that mission. The ability to provide tailor made products that exactly match requirements is a key element of our long term partnerships with our customers. We help them to innovate faster and provide better products that make our planet smarter. The future is bright at Advantech!
Who Is Advantech
Advantech is the world leader when it comes to industrial automation. The Internet of Things and Industry 4.0 are growing exponentially and we are one of the driving forces behind it. Our employees are successful and proud by representing best in class company products. Together we are truly inspired every day by our multi-cultural international environment with more than 35 different nationalities. Advantech is a financial stable and successful, growing market leader. Attention is paid to both your commercial as well as personal development with various international career opportunities.
We welcome all people to apply at our open company, disregarding race, religion, sexuality or gender (m/f/d). Advantech has zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
At Advantech, we care about your added value to our company and our culture. We welcome all people to apply at our open company, disregarding race, religion, sexuality or gender (m/f/d). Advantech has zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
- CapgeminiIT Consultant / IT Business Analyst (w/m/d)Berlin +14Business Analysis +1
- Arvato Supply Chain Solutions(Junior) SAP Consultant SD/WM/MM (m/w/x)Gütersloh +3Consulting
- PwC DeutschlandConsultant Technology Consulting - Financial Services (w/m/d)Düsseldorf +3Consulting
- imc information multimedia communicationTechnical Consultant - Digital Learning (w/m/d)Freiburg (im Breisgau)Consulting
- parameta Projektmanagement GmbHWirtschaftsinformatiker als Projektleiter (m/w/d) Schwerpunkt M365ErdingConsulting +1