Today, we are not utilizing resources in a sustainable way. In fact, the world is only 9% circular, meaning much of the Earth’s precious resources are only used once, leaving huge untapped potential for more sustainable resource management. TOMRA provides cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity within the recycling, mining and food industries and is therefore uniquely positioned to shape the Circular Economy, creating demand for this way of thinking in the world. At TOMRA we want to be a thought leader, encouraging a more sustainable way of thinking and inspiring active change around the world.
The focus of this position as Software Developer is the design, development, optimization, maintenance and documentation of software for TOMRA’s sensor based sorting and analysis systems.
You will work in a dynamic team where a strong cooperation with other working groups is required. Some travelling will be required.
- Development and test of software for new sensor based sorting machines
- Design and implement new software modules
- Supervise the introduction of new functionality, conduct tests of new functionality with test machines
- Work on issues reported by Service or Production department
- Cross link to other departments (electrical design, service, production)
- Produce technical documentation
- Requires an excellent Bachelor degree or a Master degree in computer science or related field, Masters of Science preferred
- Excellent programming skills in C++
- Solid understanding of interfaces between hardware and software
- Good English skills spoken and written
- At least basic knowledge of German
- Distinct willingness to cooperate and work in a team
Are you interested?
Send your motivation letter (why you are a good fit for this position) to the attention of Rosa Steffes. Apart from this we would need from you ...
- A CV (in English)
- Certificates from university/internships/references/trainings/etc.
- Salary expectations
- Notice period
- CapgeminiSoftwareentwickler (w/m/d)Berlin +13Anwendungsentwicklung
- EDAGSoftwareentwickler (m/w/d) Full Stack Smart CityBöblingen +3Anwendungsentwicklung
- EBP DeutschlandJava-Backend-Spezialist (m/w/d) im Geschäftsbereich Software- und SystemtechnikBerlinAnwendungsentwicklung
- CSB-SystemJunior Softwareentwickler (m/w/d) für C#GeilenkirchenAnwendungsentwicklung