Cytric Product Manager (m/f/d) Cytric Easy
Frankfurt am Main
We are Cytric Solutions a fast-growing unit within Amadeus, the biggest tech giant of the travel industry, dedicated to helping corporations in their digital transformation processes for business travel and expense.
We’re made up of more than 700 people worldwide, who work together to provide a smooth, end-to-end digital experience to the employees and improve the efficiency of the corporations they work for.
We have a mission, we’re empowered, agile, innovative – and ready to challenge the incumbents!
In Cytric Solutions, we combine a scale-up culture with an insatiable hunger to disrupt the travel and expense ecosystem.
So, are you ready to help the world’s leading companies drive their digital transformation, and take them to the next level?
You can benefit from being part of a global international IT company while working for a strategic scale-up.
You can power business acceleration and innovation for top companies and work with big tech giants like Microsoft.
We have attractive benefits packages, countless opportunities to learn and grow your career, hybrid and flexible work set up.
In Amadeus Cytric Solutions, we care for our people just as much as we care for our customers.
Together we can build the smartest, most connected, sustainable and collaborative travel and expense ecosystem in the world, to transform the corporate traveler experience into a seamless, complete and enjoyable activity.
In this position you will be part of the Cytric Product Management team and take on the exciting challenge of reinventing the employee experience by embedding Cytric Travel & Expense tech into the Microsoft 365 digital workplace. In this role you will be responsible for managing Amadeus Cytric Easy offering, from product strategy definition and continuous customer need discovery to defining and delivering features with Engineering in a lean-agile environment. In particular, you will act as Product Manager in a SAFe environment within an Agile Release Train. You will define, prioritize and oversee the development and release cycle for a large array of capabilities in close collaboration with our strategic partner Microsoft. The perfect candidate has a proven experience in product discovery, product management, IT project management, software engineering or technical pre-sales. We are looking for passionate, committed and customer-centric individuals that can think out of the box and lead the way with excellent communication skills.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
Product vision & strategy
- Articulate the product vision for Cytric Easy in line with overall business unit strategy and customer needs
Product & Partner Management
- Leverage product discovery and design thinking to deeply understand customer/user needs in coordination with UX Researchers
- Analyze customer needs and translate them into product evolution requirements in coordination with customers and customer-facing units
- Act as the primary interface to our partner Microsoft for product evolution matters
- Contribute to overall product roadmap prioritization with key stakeholders and management
- Define Minimum Viable Product and Minimum Marketable Product scopes
- Coordinate with Engineering throughout the development and release cycle for new features
- Act as Product Manager in a SAFe environment: create and prioritize features and enablers, manage the program backlog, participate in SAFe ceremonies (e.g., iteration review, PI Planning). Ensure PM responsibility for a 100+ Engineering FTE scope.
- Influence UX/UI design in coordination with UX Strategists, Analysts and Designers
- Define and monitor product success metrics (e.g., adoption)
- Ensure go-to-market readiness of new features in coordination with Marketing and Go-to-Market units. Contribute to product communications (e.g., release discovery, webinars, sales enablement materials). Ensure key product features, benefits, Unique Selling Points and value proposition are correctly communicated to markets and customers
- Support customers’ adoption of new features during piloting phase. Iterate on MVP (Minimum Viable Product) or MMP (Minimum Marketable Product) scope with a test-and-learn approach
- Contribute to product serviceability (e.g., support, consulting and e-learning) in strong collaboration with Service Designers
- Support pre-sales and sales efforts through advanced product presentations and demos
- Monitor customer satisfaction and take corrective action as necessary
- University degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience
- MBA would be a plus
- 5 years of practical experience in an IT background company
- Travel industry experience would be required
- Project management experience, working with Online Booking Tools (Cytric, Concur, KDS) would be a plus
- Like to challenge yourself and enjoy improving processes to help us in achieving our ambitious targets
- Strong communication skills and proactive appearance in customer contact
- Customer-oriented thinking and effective problem-solving skills
- Adapt to different situations and demands, be open-minded; able to see other views and adapts behaviors in response to feedback or environment
- Fluent in English and German
- modern and friendly workplace
- free fitness studio usage
- hybrid working model
- workation option
- capital-forming benefits
- flexible working hours
- Job ticket
- additional social benefits (further description upon request)
This could be a great opportunity! We are looking forward to your application!
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
- OBI nextProduct Owner Enterprise Content Management Systeme (m/w/d)KölnProduktmanagement
- OBI nextSenior Product Owner - Digitale Produkte - Shopping (m/w/d)KölnProduktmanagement
- ROSSMANNProduct Owner (m/w/d) internationales ERPBurgwedelProduktmanagement
- VodafoneProduct Owner (m/w/d)DüsseldorfProduktmanagement
- PŸUR | Tele Columbus AGProduct Owner Business Capability (all genders)Berlin +1Produktmanagement