Technical Consultant Associate (f/m/d)
We currently have an opportunity for a Technical Consultant Associate to play a key role in projects to consult our customers in the best way possible. You will engage in projects for our strategic accounts, providing professional services that reach from discovery workshops, via making the best use of our platform capabilities, to the sustainable establishment of an IT-Ecosystem around LeanIX, while partnering with experienced team colleagues. LeanIX is a data driven solution, thus integrating our platform to 3rd party system is a cornerstone of our strategy to increase automation and maturity to use available data effectively. You will learn how to get the most value out of LeanIX for your customers while leveraging your consulting skills and tool knowledge. You will team up with experienced colleagues beyond Professional Services and shape your career by actively contributing to customer success.
Our vision is to rapidly unlock the future value of our integrated business model for our customers through frictionless digital platforms.
What is waiting for you?
- Being responsible for technical project workstreams and tasks within different customer projects from various industries
- Understanding customer needs, and challenges, and implementing solutions following best practices
- Ensuring in-depth technical onboardings of new customers
- Collaborate closely with Customer Success Managers, Engineers, Product Management, and Partners
- Translate customer feedback into product requirements
- Become a technical product expert
What are we looking for?
- You are a team player with a strong results and customer focus
- Degree preferred in a technical subject area or equivalent first experience in IT Management
- Ideally first experience in project management and IT projects
- A deep curiosity to learn existing, new, and emerging technologies to rapidly evolving businesses and use cases
- Motivated to grow consulting skills and customer orientation
- Desire to work hands-on in a fast-moving environment
- Good English language skills, especially technical vocabulary
What is nice if you have:
- Understanding of IT organizations, IT Portfolio Management, and Enterprise Architecture
- Knowledge about Cloud-Technology, ServiceNow and IT-Cost Management is an advantage
- Previous experience working with APIs
- Ability to present new ideas and concepts
- Experience working in multi-cultural environments
LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform® that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes, supporting 650+ customers with our 3 solutions Enterprise Architecture Management, SaaS Management Platform and Value Stream Management.
LeanIX is not just a product, in fact it‘s a great place to work. Colleagues (450+) from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
At LeanIX we have a Connected Remote Work Mode which means you work remotely from your home office and from one of our offices. LeanIX teams and team members decide together on the work mode which suits them best. Next to that we have great benefits for you, CHECK OUT HERE WHAT´S IN FOR YOU!
LeanIX is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is vital to driving the growth and success of our company. If you need an equitable interview process alternative, please let our team know at email@example.com. You will be treated with the utmost respect and confidentiality.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on experience, qualifications, and competencies. LeanIX will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
- CapgeminiIT Consultant / IT Business Analyst (w/m/d)Berlin +14Business Analysis +1
- PwC DeutschlandConsultant Technology Consulting - Financial Services (w/m/d)Düsseldorf +3Consulting
- Arvato Supply Chain Solutions(Junior) SAP Consultant SD/WM/MM (m/w/x)Gütersloh +3Consulting
- parameta Projektmanagement GmbHWirtschaftsinformatiker als Projektleiter (m/w/d) Schwerpunkt M365ErdingConsulting +1
- HorváthSenior Consultant (w/m/d) Operations - Schwerpunkt eProcurement & DigitalisierungBerlin +5Consulting +1