We are talentsconnect
Talents Connect is a HR Tech Startup that changes the way how companies and candidates meet each other. We are focusing on both the candidates’ experiences as they discover and learn more about their prospective employer and on the recruiters’ experience as they express their brand and adopt a direct-to-talent approach. We are not alone with our view. Clients like Sixt, the Metro Group, Daimler Mobility, Airbus, E.ON, Covestro and Viessmann are changing the market together with us.
We are growing and have big plans, which means we have multiple openings for data people to work in our Data Tribe.
Our products support HR departments in a wide range of tasks, from recruiting and assessing candidates to assisting in the development of employees. Because of this wide focus, when joining our team you will have the opportunity to contribute to production-ready solutions in any of the following areas:
- Conversion Rate Optimization: Analyze our visitor-to-candidate funnel and build tools to optimize the candidate experience.
- NLP: Utilize and improve NLP solutions for concept extraction, applying them to structured or semi-structured texts in order to exploit relevant information, such as skills.
- Predictive models: Build predictive models to forecast job market performance based on web-analytics, geographical and semantic data.
- Cognitive computing: Design, implement and upgrade cognitive algorithms to support skill-based reasoning, as in offer-to-candidate matching, CV summarization, etc.
- Learning algorithms: Collect and process user interaction data to enhance the performance of the cognitive algorithms.
- ETL and Data visualization: Design interactive dashboards and/or ad-hoc reporting, integrating multiple-sources of information (DBs, APIs), proactively identifying which KPIs and visualizations will add value for the end user.
You will join the Candidate Experience squad. The Candidate Experience squad is responsible for ensuring that we attract, retain, and inform the best candidates for our clients. The JobShop is a unique offering in the career site space that focuses on the candidate’s experience. This focus leads our product to attract and convert 4x more prospects into candidates. This squad will never be satisfied with the status quo; they look for new ways to attract more talent and help our recruiters fill their vacant positions.
Our data team members all have extensive experience in Python, SQL, Cypher and in a variety of data stores – both structured and unstructured – as well as Airflow and Docker. But, they are not adverse to other technologies, and will do what it takes to support their team members.
- You hold a MSc in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or any program applying quantitative research methods or you have sufficient work experience in the related field.
- Analytical thinking and ability to communicate computational/formal concepts.
- You have a solid working knowledge of Python and related data science libraries including Pandas, scikit-learn, prophet, tensorflow, Keras, nltk (or similar).
- Ability to work in a remote, diverse environment. Exceptional communication skills in English – and German is very helpful, but not required – with the ability to translate technical concepts into easy to understand language.
- We will prioritize candidates that have experience putting models into production and evolving them in an iterative manner. We would similarly give priority to candidates who have worked in cross functional teams and collaborate well with different disciplines.
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Manager Data Science (w/m/d)Düsseldorf +4Datenbankentwicklung / BI
- EnBW Energie Baden-WürttembergData Engineer Schwerpunkt Preisstrategie (w/m/d)Karlsruhe +1Datenbankentwicklung / BI
- DR. JOHANNES HEIDENHAIN GmbHData Engineer (m/w/d) Business Intelligence Ausbau Data Warehouse + BI-LösungenTraunreutBusiness Analysis +1
- Bundesanzeiger VerlagEntwickler / Schwerpunkt Data Warehouse (m/w/d)KölnAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- ComputacenterBI & Analytics Berater w/m/dAachen +13Consulting +1