Java-Developer / Data Engineer (all genders)
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Your Team, Your Mission, Your Technologies
- We are an interdisciplinary development team of frontend, backend, ETL and DevOps specialists.
- Together with product management, we take care of the further development of our product: Business Intelligence for Retail as a SaaS solution from the cloud.
- We develop complex technical solution components such as reporting, dashboarding and analysis on large data volumes, segmentation of customers and products via flexible criteria, self-service feed APIs as well as algorithmically generated data insights and recommendations - with the look and feel of a modern business application.
- To do so, we rely on agile methods and modern technologies like Angular, TypeScript, D3, Java, AWS, Spark, Elastic Search, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Continued development of the backend functionality of our business intelligence suite – consisting of e.g. ETL process, real time data processing, Elasticsearch cluster, reporting, analysis, segmentation, and algorithmically generated data insights.
- Conception and development of new features in a team of developers, product managers and domain experts.
- Integration of the services offered by Amazon Web Services (AWS) into our infrastructure.
- Continued development and maintenance of our processes around deployment and monitoring.
- You have a degree with a focus on computer science or a comparable education.
- If you apply as a Senior or Intermediate, you should have several years of experience as a Java developer.
- Ideally, you already have experience in some of the following areas: Big data technologies like Hadoop or Spark and No-SQL databases like Elasticsearch or Mongo-DB.
- You can independently drive projects forward and lead them to success through active coordination with developers, product managers and the management team.
- Strong skills in German and/or English complete your profile.
- Team: Working at minubo means being part of a great team that sticks together and enjoys pursuing their joint mission just as much as having lunch or regular team events together.
- Work Atmosphere: As a grown start-up, we offer flat hierarchies in a dynamic work atmosphere where every idea is welcome.
- New Challenges: Our innovative product and the evolving industry offer diverse tasks and new, exciting challenges.
- Flexibility: In order to ensure a healthy work-life-balance for our team, we offer flexible work hours. Everyone is free to adapt their day according to their personal preferences.
- Responsibility: Everyone at minubo is invited to take over their own responsibilities and projects. We appreciate that we are all responsible for minubo’s success.
- Career Development: We support your education and career objectives and always do our best to make your wishes come true.
- Permanent Contracts: We offer permanent contracts.
- Modern Co-Working Space: Our offices are part of the co-working spaces of Mindspace Hamburg. Enjoy the dynamic atmosphere, manifold working possibilities and benefits as well as a great community.
- Central Location: Mindspace is located in the heart of Hamburg - between harbour and city, with a variety of lunch options.
- HVV: We support our employees’ public transportation tickets (HVV). Due to our central location, our office is easily accessible with public transportation.
- Sponsored Sport: We provide sponsored company sport offers at Fitness First and the Urban Sports Club.
- Company Pension Scheme: We offer a company pension scheme.
- CapgeminiSoftwareentwickler (w/m/d)Berlin +13Anwendungsentwicklung
- EDAGSoftwareentwickler (m/w/d) Full Stack Smart CityBöblingen +3Anwendungsentwicklung
- EBP DeutschlandJava-Backend-Spezialist (m/w/d) im Geschäftsbereich Software- und SystemtechnikBerlinAnwendungsentwicklung
- CSB-SystemJunior Softwareentwickler (m/w/d) für C#GeilenkirchenAnwendungsentwicklung
get in IT hat die Informationen von der Webseite des Unternehmens und ggf. sonstigen Quellen sorgfältig zusammengestellt. Diese Informationen wurden vom Unternehmen noch nicht autorisiert.Informationen für Unternehmen