Senior Software Developer C# (m/f/d) - Software Platform
Do you want to create world-leading software for customers like Boeing, Daimler, Rolls Royce and Samsung?
To expand our team of clever minds, we are looking for you as Software Developer C# (m/f/d) for our Software Platform Team as soon as possible.
The Technologies we are working with
- You will work with the latest technologies and tools such as .NET 6, Visual Studio 2022, Kubernetes, GitLab and Jira
- Our main programming language in the backend is C# and the solutions are built on a microservice architecture using WebSocket/REST/MQ communication with RabbitMQ as the message-broker
- Our products are built on multiple tech stacks: React and Angular applications with ASP.NET and Node.js backends
- Together with your colleagues and other teams around the world, you will be involved in the entire development process: from requirements to development to shipping a finished product. Because that's what we do - we create products, not just software programs!
- You develop innovative solutions that are used by our customers in all industries around the world to drive their assembly processes, control the quality and prevent errors. Your work will play a vital role for our customers to build the next exciting smartphone or car!
- With a customer-centric attitude, an innovate mind-set and openness for new technologies and trends you will contribute to the design and development of our software platforms and libraries which are then used by our product and customization development teams. Together with your team you are building the foundations of our future
- Benefit from your colleagues’ knowledge to further develop your skills - or teach them something new
What you can expect from us?
- You will be part of an international, innovative company
- You experience an open, diverse and family-friendly company culture with flat hierarchies and regular employee events (summer party, kick-off event)
- We support your work-life balance through opportunities such as homeoffice possibility, flexible working time models and leisure time compensation. You will also receive 30 days of annual leave plus special leave for important events
- You will go through a structured orientation training and will be supported by an onboarding buddy
- Your personal development is important to us: you can educate yourself through our digital learning platform, our own learning programs, our company academy and the use of external training opportunities. We also offer you development perspectives and qualification programs within the Atlas Copco Group
- We offer you a variety of other benefits such as JobRad, company pension scheme, corporate benefits, company health offers, modern technical equipment, height-adjustable desks, meal bonus, free beverages, and good transport connections
- If you like, you can contribute to Atlas Copco's employee initiative "Water for All" to support social projects that give people access to clean drinking water
What we expect of you?
- You have successfully completed a university degree in the field of computer science/ engineering or a comparable training, e.g. as an IT specialist (m/f/d)
- You have at least 5 years of experience in software development using Microsoft .NET technology with C# as main language
- You are feeling at home in backend development, have knowledge in distributed service-oriented architectures and have experience in message-oriented systems
- For this position we expect English language skills as most communications and documentation are in English, but German language skills will be an advantage
- As an enthusiastic developer with a can-do attitude, you enjoy working in an agile team
Synatec GmbH is part of the Atlas Copco Group and therefore part of a team of around 43.000 employees. Atlas Copco is a global industrial company with a leading position in technology and engineering. With our market-leading products, solutions and services we deliver sustainable productivity to our customers in over 180 countries and therefore creating a better tomorrow.
Within this, Industrial Technique Business Area manufactures and delivers innovative tools, industrial assembly solutions, quality assurance products, as well as software solutions and services. Here, Synatec GmbH plays a central role in the field of process control. Our expertise: futuristic software solutions and industrial PCs (HMIs) for industrial assembly and error-proofing.
Carolyn Schwägerle – HR Specialist
Synatec GmbH – Part of the Atlas Copco Group
Brühlhofstraße 4, 70771 Leinfelden-Echterdingen
Do you want to get more information? We are looking forward to your application. Please apply via our online platform mentioning also your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
- CapgeminiSoftwareentwickler (w/m/d)Berlin +13Anwendungsentwicklung
- Statistisches Landesamt Baden-WürttembergAnwendungsentwickler (w/m/d)StuttgartAnwendungsentwicklung
- Deutsches Herzzentrum München des Freistaates BayernJava-Full-Stack-Webentwickler (m/w/x)MünchenAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- EDAGSoftwareentwickler (m/w/d) Full Stack Smart CityBöblingen +3Anwendungsentwicklung
- PwC DeutschlandFull-Stack Developer .NET/Vuejs (w/m/d)DüsseldorfAnwendungsentwicklung