Modis is a Smart Industry pioneer and leader. With over 30,000 employees in 20 countries, we support our clients and partners worldwide in the areas of IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who will collaborate with us to drive innovation and digital transformation for an intelligent and sustainable future. Our employees are our top priority, and we believe that together we can achieve great things. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Do you have experience in the automotive sector? Do you have a good sense for specific system requirements?
Then you are the one we are looking for as a highly qualified System Architekt (m/f/d) for one of our customers in the automotive industry. This vacancy is part of a service contract in the Frankfurt am Main area. The current project is due to start in the near future.
- Derive L2 system requirements from the stakeholder requirements/standards (e.g. ISO 23150) including customer requirements
- Develop computing platform functions (e.g., power supply handling, diagnostics, etc.) in close cooperation with HW and SW development teams
- Creation of the functional, logical and physical system architecture in IBM Rhapsody
- Deriving L2 design requirements from system requirements and architecture
- Coordinate system requirements and design requirements with software, hardware and test
- Ensure stakeholder product design requirements are traceable and complete across all system levels.
- Revise system requirements for re-usability through parameterization and generalization
- Requirements management, assess traceability, negotiate and report on compliance, implementation and linkage/analysis of statistics
- Perform technical risk analysis (system FMEA, DRBFM, FTA and DFA)
- Prepare manufacturing test specifications and assist in design for volume production and launch
- Knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering (SysML with IBM Rhapsody)
- Knowledge of requirements engineering (IBM DOORS)
- Knowledge of general systems engineering methods (ISO15288 as well as ISO 26262 & ISO/SAE 21434)
- Ideally, the employees have automotive ECU development experience at the interfaces to HW, HW-related SW and SW platform
- These are proven either by certification (Incose CSEP or similar) or by previous experience (completed projects in the field of aerospace, defense, or similar)
- Work experience in a comparable position in the automotive industry
- English: fluent, German nice-to-have
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
Would you like to learn more about us and about this position and possibly other opportunities? Then feel free to send us your application directly. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
Herr Leo Jarzabek
- Statistisches Landesamt Baden-WürttembergProjektmanager im IT-Bereich (w/m/d)StuttgartProjektmanagement
- parameta Projektmanagement GmbHWirtschaftsinformatiker als Projektleiter (m/w/d) Schwerpunkt M365ErdingConsulting +1
- ABLE Management Service GmbHIT System Engineer (m/w/d)GummersbachSystem Engineering / Admin
- KfW Bankengruppe(Junior-) Administrator (w/m/d) Azure CloudBerlinSystem Engineering / Admin
- Arvato Supply Chain Solutions(Junior) Systemadministrator (m/w/x)Gütersloh +4System Engineering / Admin