Backend Developer Java/Python (m/f/d)
CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Delivery)
Why you should be interested
- As Backend Developer (m/f/d) you are part of a professional agile Scrum Team that is shaping the future of travel.
- You strive for clean code and prove high quality awareness, while end-to-end product responsibility is taken to build robust, scalable and customer-focused solutions.
- You are eager to join a team with a broad skill set, further enriching the existing technology landscape being enthusiastic about learning new \"stuff\".
- You join in driving architectural change towards a simplified microservice-oriented platform.
- You facilitate the adoption of DevOps practices and push a
you built it, you run itculture.
- You are keen to comb through trillions of leisure travel offers to satisfy our customers’ desires within milliseconds.
We’d love to meet you if..
- You are an experienced and highly collaborative engineer with a strong DevOps mindset.
- Your main programming languages are Python and Java.
- You have a strong track record in working with cloud technologies like Docker, k8s, Azure and demonstrated ability to develop micro services using REST & GraphQL.
- You are familiar with modern CI/CD technologies and practices.
- You have beneficial knowledge in any of the following technologies: Kotlin, C++, Linux, Bash, Ansible or Spring Boot.
- You can see yourself in an independent work ethic and are willing to show a high level of proactivity, which are important pillars within our agile environment. Analytical thinking completes your profile.
- You speak English, as well as German, on a sufficient level.
What you can expect from us
- You’ll play a decisive role in shaping an agile, international company and are supported by an open-minded working environment.
- Get the impact on millions of travelers from all around the globe being part of the R&D business unit and global engineering community.
- Get offered a competitive salary package with an extensive range of corporate benefits (e.g. travel industry card, urban sports, job bikes) including health insurance, as well as bonus and shares program.
- Supporting work-life balance, flexible working hours, as well as working from home options exist.
- Various learning and development opportunities are provided to enhance career development.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
- EDAGSoftwareentwickler (m/w/d) Full Stack Smart CityBöblingen +3Anwendungsentwicklung
- atrify(Senior) Software Engineer - Java & Cloud (m/w/d)KölnAnwendungsentwicklung
- CarByte GmbHJunior Software Engineer - Digital Solutions (m/w/d)Rülzheim +2Anwendungsentwicklung
- CSB-SystemJunior Softwareentwickler (m/w/d) für C#GeilenkirchenAnwendungsentwicklung